can't play online in Forza horizon 4 please help

Discus and support can't play online in Forza horizon 4 please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to use the feature "Play online" in Forza horizon 4 it says that this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control setting. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by someonesomewhereVS., Dec 4, 2022.

1. can't play online in Forza horizon 4 please help

When I try to use the feature "Play online" in Forza horizon 4 it says that this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control setting. I was able to change them to allow everything and restarted my windows 10 computer but it still does not work, I also looked at another tip page where someone had a similar problem and none of the solutions worked. I use Steam to run the game, could this be the source of the problem? On steam I am able to use multiplayer on other games so I don't think that this is why.

:)

someonesomewhereVS., Dec 4, 2022
  2. Mamiyak Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Bağlantı Kesildi [Mod Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Disconnected]

I playing forza horizon 4 online when 10 min disconnect. Please help me. teredo working open. i have this probram 2 month
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Issues connecting to Forza Horizon 4 Online

4. someonesomewhereVS. Win User

I just did all those steps and am now able to play multiplayer. Thank you very much!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this someonesomewhereVS

Just to confirm, are you able to sign in with your account here without problems, right?

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If yes, you allowed all the multiplayer features in both privacy and online safety tab?

If that was the case, try signing out-in with your account inside Forza Horizon 4 and check if you're able to play online again

And, tell me briefly what else did you tried

This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps
  6. AridLizard Win User

Forza horizon 4 refund / fix

you can't join online play in forza horizon 4 until you have completed the first 4 seasons and got on the roster and reached level 20
Thema:

1. can't play online in Forza horizon 4 please help - Similar Threads - can't play online

2. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  3. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  4. Can't play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online with gamepass ultimate: Me and my friend are game sharing so that he can play my bought games and I get his gamepass ultimate, but after his subscription ran out and he re-bought it, I've been able to download and play...
  5. Had to switch to core now I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to switch to core now I can't play online: Game pass expired now I can't play online with core ...I reset the Xbox ,logged out , still nothing 368c5e90-363e-4956-8207-bf57f92349ce
  6. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  7. Can't play online franchise with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online franchise with friends: I own madden 24 and I am trying to play a online franchise with my friends and it won't let me. Keeps telling me I need game pass but I have xbox live gold. Please help...
  8. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  9. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  10. Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?: Why can't I play modern warfare 3 multiplayer tonight? ff4756b7-4e06-4550-b064-7152d0a97005