CANT PLAY ONLINE AFTER SWITCING TO X

Discus and support CANT PLAY ONLINE AFTER SWITCING TO X in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Trying to play minecarft online it’s saying that’s I can’t because of an issue with how my account is set up tried everything and followed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nicholas Krupa, Feb 20, 2023.

1. CANT PLAY ONLINE AFTER SWITCING TO X

Trying to play minecarft online it’s saying that’s I can’t because of an issue with how my account is set up tried everything and followed the isstrcutons given tried restarting the conspire after updating setting still nothing it was working fine on my Xbox one but since switching to the C I can’t play online anymore

:)

Nicholas Krupa, Feb 20, 2023
  2. VaelyxTargaryen Win User

Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2

I tried all of that. Minus the HDR thing. My tv isnt 4k or anything special so it doesnt work anyway. I have the One X and bought it because my other xbox quit after having it since launch. I literally cant play Red Dead Online. Story mode works perfect
    and there are no problems. But as soon as I go online, I can play maybe 40 minutes (or less) before it crashes and shuts my console down. The console gets super loud and freezes and then stops. The One X is supposed to be super powerful and yet it cant handle
    RDO?? My wifes REGULAR xbox one plays online perfectly. Which is stupid.
  3. Issau Win User

Bought XBOX Live Gold and i cant play online

Hi man, same here, i just buy a 12 months xbox live gold today and cant play PUBG or Fornite (i dont have more games with online), so sad, i recently bought an Xbox one X and still cant play online
  4. PsicoKilla Win User

Xbox? You dont fail to amuse me!

same hereee OMG MICROSOFT WHATS GOING ON??? cant sign into live now after this error message and cant play online now?? WTF!!!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Red Dead Redeemers

I've no interest in playing online but I cannot wait to see it on PC. It looks amazing on the X but I cant even imagine how good it will look on a powerful rig.
  6. славаУглов Win User

Xbox one's Error 0x80a40010

Учетная запись Xbox не работает Ошибка 0x80a40010
    I have problem.. i cant play online my xbox one x dosent work.. its horible..
Thema:

CANT PLAY ONLINE AFTER SWITCING TO X

1. CANT PLAY ONLINE AFTER SWITCING TO X - Similar Threads - CANT PLAY ONLINE

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  5. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  8. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45
  9. I just got gamepass and cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got gamepass and cant play online: So i just got basic gamepass and its asking me to chose a plan to play onlinr but i got gamepass already 77f7e53b-6c70-4898-aa8d-d9afc8a0eb56
  10. Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...: I've played rdr2 online before and now I can't bc all a sudden I need gamepass please just help I have the disc and it should allow me access to online for free when it has in the past so why the...