cant play on a minecraft bedrock server

Discus and support cant play on a minecraft bedrock server in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello. I can`t play on a server in minecraft bedrock. But i have a microsoft account. ada4ae2e-aeac-4763-906a-33d945027d6b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Elias Eisath, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Elias Eisath
    Elias Eisath Guest

hello. I can`t play on a server in minecraft bedrock. But i have a microsoft account.

:)

Elias Eisath, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error that you’re getting?
  4. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Version - Xbox to PC

windows 10 minecraft cant be played on the console. as thats a pc version. you would need to buy the bedrock edition (i believe)
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

Thema:

1. cant play on a minecraft bedrock server - Similar Threads - cant play minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45