Cant play my purchased games.

Discus and support Cant play my purchased games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have xbox live auto sign in set and everything, problem is my internet went out and its not letting me play ANY of my digital download games at all,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoG DeRpEr, Oct 16, 2017.

1. DoG DeRpEr
    DoG DeRpEr Guest

i have xbox live auto sign in set and everything, problem is my internet went out and its not letting me play ANY of my digital download games at all, keep saying the profile that purchased needs to sign in. That is my profile. So why am i unable to play
    them with my internet out?

:)

DoG DeRpEr, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Karachi King
    Karachi King Guest
    Cant play purchased/downloaded games!

Sorry, but when you receive an account ban, you lose access to all associated content.

You should have received an email to the associated email account regarding the reasons for the ban, but otherwise you will have to post an enquiry to the specific forums.

For account ban:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console ban: forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx

Karachi King, Oct 16, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

That's not how it works. When an account is banned you're not able to do license transfers that means once the content is deleted from the original console you cannot download it again. Taking a hard drive from one console to another does not transfer content
    licenses. It also lists this in the Code of Conduct:

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT POINTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT ARE FORFEIT.

HassanB, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. eattheliving Win User

Error code 0x803F8001, help!

As expected, my request for a refund was denied. The purchase is almost 3 years old. I said this was going to happen.

Now i cant play the game, i cant repurchase it and no one can help me.
  7. Credohh Win User

I think that pretty messed up! If someone gets their account banned at least we should be able to play our game with the hard drive! It lets me play it on the banned console but not on the new one! ?
  8. HassanB Win User

That's not how it works. When an account is banned you're not able to do license transfers that means once the content is deleted from the original console you cannot download it again. Taking a hard drive from one console to another does not transfer content
    licenses. It also lists this in the Code of Conduct:

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT POINTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT ARE FORFEIT.
  9. Karachi King Win User

Sorry, but when you receive an account ban, you lose access to all associated content.

You should have received an email to the associated email account regarding the reasons for the ban, but otherwise you will have to post an enquiry to the specific forums.

For account ban:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console ban: forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx
Thema:

1. Cant play my purchased games. - Similar Threads - Cant play purchased

2. Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.: Trying to play any games with purchased DLC (Outriders WorldSlayer for example) or apps. Dolby Access says I dont own Atmos licence and games say I dont own the DLC's. Game pass tab in my games...
  3. Why cant I play my cross gen bundle for modern warfare 2, i purchased it but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play my cross gen bundle for modern warfare 2, i purchased it but it keeps...: I don't know why my call of duty won't launch and I pre-ordered the game. c50a78f8-123f-40f7-a23b-787cd8b998d8
  4. Why cant I play the games I've purchased on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the games I've purchased on Xbox?: I gameshare and play games bought between both my sister and I's accounts, is there any way to play the games my sister has bought through her Xbox account while signed into mine on PC?...
  5. cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer: How can i allow a child to play a game, that I purchased for the child/children. It wont allow access, so they have to play in my (organzier account) which is not ideal??...
  6. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  7. Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...: I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the store I have this happen time to time but...
  8. i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox: Today i reset my xbox under console settings but it deleted my accounts. The account i used to purchase games was permabanned 2 years ago but now that i reset my xbox i caant sign into it to make...
  9. Cant play games that were previosly purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games that were previosly purchased: I Get the message below , games on my console were downloaded under the profile i am signed in under and will not play. How do i fix this? [img] 1751da17-46e7-401c-ad97-15cf4bea3cbc
  10. Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all: I bought destiny 2 with the season pass, afterwards i preordered the new dlc forsaken but the purchase failed and i didnt get a refund it say i have to update my payment system, even worse i cant...