Cant play my purchased games.

Discus and support Cant play my purchased games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have xbox live auto sign in set and everything, problem is my internet went out and its not letting me play ANY of my digital download games at all,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoG DeRpEr, Oct 16, 2017.

1. DoG DeRpEr
    DoG DeRpEr Guest

i have xbox live auto sign in set and everything, problem is my internet went out and its not letting me play ANY of my digital download games at all, keep saying the profile that purchased needs to sign in. That is my profile. So why am i unable to play
    them with my internet out?

:)

DoG DeRpEr, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Karachi King
    Karachi King Guest
    Cant play purchased/downloaded games!

Sorry, but when you receive an account ban, you lose access to all associated content.

You should have received an email to the associated email account regarding the reasons for the ban, but otherwise you will have to post an enquiry to the specific forums.

For account ban:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console ban: forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx

Karachi King, Oct 16, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

That's not how it works. When an account is banned you're not able to do license transfers that means once the content is deleted from the original console you cannot download it again. Taking a hard drive from one console to another does not transfer content
    licenses. It also lists this in the Code of Conduct:

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT POINTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT ARE FORFEIT.

HassanB, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. eattheliving Win User

Error code 0x803F8001, help!

As expected, my request for a refund was denied. The purchase is almost 3 years old. I said this was going to happen.

Now i cant play the game, i cant repurchase it and no one can help me.
  7. Credohh Win User

I think that pretty messed up! If someone gets their account banned at least we should be able to play our game with the hard drive! It lets me play it on the banned console but not on the new one! ?
  8. HassanB Win User

That's not how it works. When an account is banned you're not able to do license transfers that means once the content is deleted from the original console you cannot download it again. Taking a hard drive from one console to another does not transfer content
    licenses. It also lists this in the Code of Conduct:

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT POINTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT ARE FORFEIT.
  9. Karachi King Win User

Sorry, but when you receive an account ban, you lose access to all associated content.

You should have received an email to the associated email account regarding the reasons for the ban, but otherwise you will have to post an enquiry to the specific forums.

For account ban:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console ban: forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx
Thema:

1. Cant play my purchased games. - Similar Threads - Cant play purchased

2. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  3. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  4. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...: Can someone help i wantvto play the game i purchased 7fcde7d8-6cdb-47fd-88d2-c5e46136ec44
  9. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  10. I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?: I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED i have no idea why its saying that i need to purchase it again. I need help thank you in advance 4de2c66c-85d4-487b-8152-df8112a5437e