Can't play my infinity campaign it keeps giving me. Multiplayer how do get my campaign back

Discus and support Can't play my infinity campaign it keeps giving me. Multiplayer how do get my campaign back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't play my halo infinity campaign.i own it. It says I own muiltiplayer but I don't want it. Help me please 0098c228-b91c-4723-9067-bbd9479813de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandyVaughan8282, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Can't play my infinity campaign it keeps giving me. Multiplayer how do get my campaign back

Can't play my halo infinity campaign.i own it. It says I own muiltiplayer but I don't want it. Help me please

:)

RandyVaughan8282, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Can't play my infinity campaign it keeps giving me. Multiplayer how do get my campaign back

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello RandyVaughan8282,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are experiencing unable to play Halo Infinite (Campaign). Let us see how we can help.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution to your concern.

1. How do you play the game? Is it through cloud gaming?
    2. What device are you using to play the game?
    3. How did you get the game? Did you purchase it digitally or get it through the Xbox Game Pass subscription?
    4. When was the last time you were able to play the game? What device?

For the meantime, you may explore the full catalog of games playable from the cloud through this link: https://www.xbox.com/play

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Chris123WW Win User

Confused on how Online PLay works?

so to get to multiplayer all you do is hit infinity? what are the other options besides infinity and campaign? also, whats the purpose of the second disc?
  5. iAshHD Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Infinity Ward do better multiplayer and campaign for me. I didn't like Black Ops though, and I won't be buying a game specifically for Zombies, so I'll probably give it a miss.
  6. ps360 Win User

mw3 or blackops?

Black ops was great imo, The campaign fell short but it was much more enjoyable than any campaign Infinity Ward had created.

I still play abit of the Multiplayer and of course zombies. Can't wait to see more footage on Black ops 2.
Thema:

1. Can't play my infinity campaign it keeps giving me. Multiplayer how do get my campaign back - Similar Threads - Can't play infinity

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  10. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...