CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES

Discus and support CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear XBOX, I have an issue when opening a game my XBOX reports I have error code: 0x8007139f a93ab7b1-78d6-481c-821d-17a9d8d61e3b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RustPhoenix3158, Oct 14, 2017.

1. CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES

Dear XBOX, I have an issue when opening a game my XBOX reports I have error code: 0x8007139f

:)

RustPhoenix3158, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Can't play my games

I can't play my games for some reason. It says to use error code 0x87e107f9 but when I type the code in it says that it is the wrong code.

WirelessBag1803, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Can't Play My Games

You can change your home console 3 times every 12 months.

The home console feature is meant to be used if you have more than one console in the same household,not for sharing with your friends.

Info on how to designate your home console can be found
    here

Daft Badger, Oct 14, 2017
  4. CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES

Forget this is here I unplugged console and it's no longer there

RustPhoenix3158, Oct 14, 2017
  5. RustPhoenix3158 Win User

CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES

Forget this is here I unplugged console and it's no longer there
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

can't play my game

Can you explain you what you mean by buying it a 3rd time?
  7. AridLizard Win User

Can't play my games.

to play digital versions of games offline the Xbox has to be set as the Home Xbox for the account that owns the game.

to play on an Xbox that isn't the Home Xbox you will need to be Online to verify the game license

sorry there isn't another solution
  8. djmistaspot Win User

Can't play my game?

That game was free to play this weekend so maybe that's whats throwing you off. Cause it was never on games with gold or gamepass
  9. AdolfBeaz Win User

Can't play my games.

Yeah I used to verify the game by going online, after launching it I unplug the internet and everything goes just fine but I couldnt do it anymore after the update as I get a message saying you need to be online for this game after 4mins of playing. In addition
    nothing says that they have changed the way it works in the update changes site that's why I'm wondering if its a mistake or anything like it
Thema:

CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES

1. CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES - Similar Threads - CAN'T PLAY GAMES

2. Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...: I've tried resetting my Xbox, relaunching it, re installing it and nothing seems to work, everytime I try to play campaign it tells me I need to buy the campaign even though as stated above I have...
  3. I can't play a Game Pass PC game because I can't choose what save files to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a Game Pass PC game because I can't choose what save files to use: I've already played several hours on the game Bugsnax with no issues at all but yesterday it stopped working. What happens is that I start the game and then it crashes after about 5 seconds. After...
  4. Can't install or play installed games on Xbox app, telling me to download 'Gaming Services'

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install or play installed games on Xbox app, telling me to download 'Gaming Services': The Xbox App tells me to download gaming services, but I already have it and have reinstalled it several times. The app won't let install anything or play any games that I've already installed. I...
  5. I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.: Hello, I have recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but when trying to launch the game via launcher or when checking on the minecraft website, it lists it as if i do not...
  6. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  7. Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face: After having no issues playing PC Game Pass games on Windows 10 for months, all of my GP games suddenly started giving me a 0x80004005 error. This seems to be the same issues as...
  8. I can't play a game that I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game that I own: I own Gotham knights and the game is telling me to sign in to the account that owns the game and I'm already signed in but it won't play ede4e63f-d02a-470c-9526-e3d49ab6b578
  9. Game Sharing works for games but can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Sharing works for games but can't play online.: Ok so I started gamesharing with my roommate for xbox gamepass ultimate. He agreed and we set it up. Everything was good, I had all his gamepass games but, when I went to play online, It prompted...
  10. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game: Hallo, I need help.. When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20 30 sec and its frezze and go back to main...