Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store?

Discus and support Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How dumb is it that I have to sit around and wait for the service alert to go away to play my games that have been purchased off the Xbox store due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by v AmaZze x, Jul 19, 2018.

1. v AmaZze x
    v AmaZze x Guest

How dumb is it that I have to sit around and wait for the service alert to go away to play my games that have been purchased off the Xbox store due to them updating it. Like if I have already paid you money for the game I shouldn’t have to be inconvenienced
    with not being able to play them while you update your store. Come on Microsoft’s get your stuff together.

:)

v AmaZze x, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Can’t play downloaded games

The proper teams are hard at work on a fix for this specific issue.

For updates on a fix for the game check the
    status page!

Mister Getafix, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Can’t play downloaded games

This is happening to me with SSX3. I downloaded it under my profile. As soon as it was done downloading I attempted to start it and got the “Do you own this game or app” message. Well, yes I do, I just now bought it! I have been trying to start it up ever
    since I purchased it, under my own account, nobody else is logged in, I am the primary account, and it’s not working. This is ****.

Christopher RN, Jul 19, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

sorry to hear that, but sometimes this inconvenience happens.

denis97g, Jul 19, 2018
  5. There was a service outage eariler. That was most likely the cause of you not being able to play. Is it all working for you now?

GodsAssassin007, Jul 19, 2018
  6. Hey v AmaZze x,

I hope everything is running well for you know!

Microsoft has been doing a number of updates on their system and games library in general. So things may get a bit out of whack for a short time. There was also a service issue a day ago or so and it should be resolved by now. If the issues persist you
    may want to contact Xbox Support: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Best,

Nozzle Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store? :)

At the Nozzle, Jul 21, 2018
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Nov 2, 2018
  8. {Parity} Win User

Log in here to submit any suggestions and/or vote on others. https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  9. GodsAssassin007 Win User

There was a service outage eariler. That was most likely the cause of you not being able to play. Is it all working for you now?
  10. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey v AmaZze x,

I hope everything is running well for you know!

Microsoft has been doing a number of updates on their system and games library in general. So things may get a bit out of whack for a short time. There was also a service issue a day ago or so and it should be resolved by now. If the issues persist you
    may want to contact Xbox Support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Best,

Nozzle :)
  11. denis97g Win User

sorry to hear that, but sometimes this inconvenience happens.
  12. Goldorak 64 Win User

brand new Xbox X doesn't update any games.

Hi,

I can’t access the Microsoft store or download update for any of my games.

The message are different from

Can’t access try later

Update can’t be done at the moment.

I can’t send you photos sorry
Thema:

1. Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store? - Similar Threads - Can’t play downloaded

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  6. Why can’t I play my downloaded games offline on my home Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my downloaded games offline on my home Xbox?: I currently don’t have internet. I have been trying to play my downloaded games on my main account, which my Xbox one is the home Xbox of. But every time I try to play the downloaded games offline...
  7. I can’t play or download any games that I’ve purchased through the store. What can I do to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play or download any games that I’ve purchased through the store. What can I do to...: I have an ultimate game pass subscription. It’s telling me it’s active. I’ve tried resetting the Xbox countless times. And it gets stuck on “syncing game data” and stays stuck at that loading...
  8. Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games: When I try to sign in I get this message every time. Nothing I do seems to fix it. My 360 doesn’t always work so hopefully I don’t have to do something on that console. [img]...
  9. Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases: [img] Greetings all. I’m having this maddening issue with my Xbox one since an firmware auto update a few months ago. 1) Games installed via disc will copy and install just fine but once i try...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download: When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 it says “load failed An unknown error occurred. Please try again later” and then an Xbox message comes up saying “there is a problem with your saved games” and...