Can’t play my downloaded game unless iv signed in even though I am

Discus and support Can’t play my downloaded game unless iv signed in even though I am in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My downloaded game wont let me pla it unless iv signed in even tho i am a3b75dbe-d383-49ef-805e-686a18aa7158 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gavinhilling, Oct 23, 2020.

1. gavinhilling
    gavinhilling Guest

My downloaded game wont let me pla it unless iv signed in even tho i am

:)

gavinhilling, Oct 23, 2020
  2. ringhillsta Win User

Disconnected from XBL when playing Halo Wars

this issue ruined the backwards compatiblety system for me. :/ downloaded halo wars and played it with a friend, 20 min or so into the first game it says i'm not connected to live anymore though abvioulsy i am. And after this happened i can't play any other
    online 360 game on my xb one. It just tells me that I need to sign in even though I already are. Games such halo reach and gears of war will no longer rocognize my profile unless i get signed in .. But I am!!¿
  3. Jordan Morris2 Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not compatible.

I’m aware that it is compatible. If I would download it even though it says I can’t play it on my device, would it work?(keep in mind on series s)
  4. AWKward42 Win User

Error Code 0x87dd0006

got the same code and problems. ive done all the troubleshooting and i am able to sign in to my offline account and my games and apps work (i even get netflix) but my account will not sign in and i cannot play any games online
  5. #YesITsMee Win User

Permanently Suspended and don’t know why

Hello, I am having the same issue and this is very frustrating after all the time and money I have spent into Xbox and I 9x out of ten have my notifications off to avoid things like this unless I’m playing with my son! How long is this going to take to be fixed because I also have a perfect history and this is just ridiculous Xbox. Please assist me in a way that can help because the only way to do anything is to sign in but here’s the problem- you can’t sign in because of it! I’m sorry I’m just so frustrated after all the time and money spent and to not even know what happened yet I can’t play my game?!? Thanks
  6. Gavin Mitter Win User

Help me

I have the digital game and I bought it on the same account that I am signing into the new Xbox and when I download the game it still says I don’t have the game and I can’t play any of the games that I bought in my old Xbox on my series x.
Thema:

1. Can’t play my downloaded game unless iv signed in even though I am - Similar Threads - Can’t play downloaded

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  5. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  6. Why can’t I play my downloaded games offline on my home Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my downloaded games offline on my home Xbox?: I currently don’t have internet. I have been trying to play my downloaded games on my main account, which my Xbox one is the home Xbox of. But every time I try to play the downloaded games offline...
  7. I can’t play or download any games that I’ve purchased through the store. What can I do to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play or download any games that I’ve purchased through the store. What can I do to...: I have an ultimate game pass subscription. It’s telling me it’s active. I’ve tried resetting the Xbox countless times. And it gets stuck on “syncing game data” and stays stuck at that loading...
  8. Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games: When I try to sign in I get this message every time. Nothing I do seems to fix it. My 360 doesn’t always work so hopefully I don’t have to do something on that console. [img]...
  9. Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases: [img] Greetings all. I’m having this maddening issue with my Xbox one since an firmware auto update a few months ago. 1) Games installed via disc will copy and install just fine but once i try...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download: When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 it says “load failed An unknown error occurred. Please try again later” and then an Xbox message comes up saying “there is a problem with your saved games” and...