Can’t play multiplayer games with 2 controllers on XBox Series S

Discus and support Can’t play multiplayer games with 2 controllers on XBox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have just got a new Xbox series S. Set up 2 controllers - both working. Unable to play 2 player mode. Have tested with co-pilot off and on. Have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bo12345678, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Bo12345678
    Bo12345678 Guest

Have just got a new Xbox series S.

Set up 2 controllers - both working.

Unable to play 2 player mode.

Have tested with co-pilot off and on.

Have tried to create a new family member and gave them a separate user name.

But no option for 2 players in each game.

:)

Bo12345678, Jan 7, 2023
  2. TimHolley Win User

Multi Player ?

Hi, I can’t get past step three as there seems to me no option for “multiplayer in Forza Motor sport”. I’ve also tried Dirt 5 and cannot find any multiplayer options for 2 controllers and split screen.

All I want to do is play 2 player racing with 2 controllers in split screen, with my grandson. It’s a brand new Xbox series X. I have the game pass so maybe I need to find another game ? Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.

thank you,
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can xbox tower and ps5 cross play

Yes, some multiplayer games on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S can cross play with the PS5.
  4. KyleKnowles1 Win User

HELP error code 0x8007023e

Same issue on series S can’t play any games digitally downloaded
  5. Josiah Huwe Win User

Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

This is what you need to know:

Xbox one and xbox x|s you can play it on and a lot of other games on (this is like a pc)

Xbox one series x|s and xbox one x|s you can’t play Disney infinity and other games on like Skyrim on. (This is like a Mac)

For another example is for computers the ones that are like a pc can play lots of more games the Mac ones can’t because they can’t play 32 bit games those are like Disney infinity and Skyrim so you need the pc ones
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

What controller you use?

To play games i've use Elite Series 2. And default Xbox One S controller when i need to use only Twitch, and so on.
Thema:

1. Can’t play multiplayer games with 2 controllers on XBox Series S - Similar Threads - Can’t play multiplayer

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  5. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  6. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  7. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer: Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate b3180d2a-0f2a-489a-8b33-21bf227fced9
  8. i can’t play multiplayer but i can connect to parties and other stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can’t play multiplayer but i can connect to parties and other stuff: i can’t join my friends on multiplayer games and it won’t let them invite me but i can connect to parties 75e54cc7-fc40-4959-a36f-02c442a05841
  9. i can’t find the multiplayer pack to play campaign

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can’t find the multiplayer pack to play campaign: hello i am able to install all the pack’s but the multiplayer pack is not available to install i have seen that another people have asked the same question. but in there situations they can play...
  10. How do you enable online multiplayer on your Microsoft account? Because I can’t play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you enable online multiplayer on your Microsoft account? Because I can’t play on...: How do I enable multiplayer on my Microsoft account so that I can play on servers on my ps4? 5238da27-998b-4c48-a707-a9955d644631