Can't play multi player minecraft

Discus and support Can't play multi player minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I hover over the Multiplayer button on java it says. Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. Also, I logged in with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wolfangGZ, Jan 18, 2021.

1. wolfangGZ
    wolfangGZ Guest

When I hover over the Multiplayer button on java it says. Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. Also, I logged in with Microsoft because it wouldn't let me sign in with mojang.

:)

wolfangGZ, Jan 18, 2021
  2. ScottishSoviet Win User

Looking for a few people to play with

Anyone looking to play minecraft multi-player can just add me, i will be on most days.
  3. Mithe04 Win User

I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he cannot play. How long does it take for new permissions to load in??

If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I want to play minecraft multi-player on xbl, which I paid for both xbl and minecraft on my Xbox. But I can't play with my Playstation in the other room because they both are on my microsoft email. So I gotta put my son's microsoft email on the PS5 minecraft login and mine on the Xbox since xbl is exclusive to login email.... so lame.
  4. ZacClarke Win User

Halo Reach

I can't even play multi-player. It says that I'm not signed in to Xbox Live
  5. voteDC Win User

Halo 4 not to be picked up by MLG because microsoft wont play ball, but 343i will?

Why should they consult you on the multi-player?

Forgive me from saying so but the prevailing attitude from MLG seems to be "we want the multi-player to be good and by good we mean tailored to the way we want to play. "

Is it not possible instead for you to adapt to how Microsoft or 343i want the multi-player to be? Can't you take to a new playing field as it were?
  6. August Ethel Win User

Cannot play minecraft on multiplayer setting.

I got my Son an Xbox and Minecraft for Christmas but we do not have a HD TV does this mean he cannot play multi player at all??
Thema:

1. Can't play multi player minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't play multi

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc: So I got the mw2 cross gen disc for Christmas and I installed it and it says I need to purchase the game to play campaign and multi-player. I have unistalled and reinstalled multiple times and...
  4. Why can't I play multi player on some games I own but can on others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multi player on some games I own but can on others: I own chivalry 2 played it off and on since it came out. I got rid of game pass ultimate and don't have Xbox gold live. It now says I can't play multi player on this game or elden ring despite...
  5. I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore: I use to be able to play Call of Duty multi player with two accounts logged into my xbox. Now, even with the two controllers, it won't let me use more than one account in the multi player lobby at...
  6. Can't play in multi in every game that i get with teh Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play in multi in every game that i get with teh Game Pass on PC: Every time that i try to play to Age of Empire IV, Iron Harvest... in multi it tells me that i'm not connect to the Xbox Live service, but i can play in multi with Sea of thieves (i bought it)...
  7. can't play multi player even though have valid EA account and live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play multi player even though have valid EA account and live gold: I can't get my sons to be able to play starwars battlefront multi player on xbox one s. He has the live gold account and has a valid ea account, and I've adjusted ages & DOB to make sure it isn't...
  8. Can't play multi-player minecraft xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multi-player minecraft xbox one: I did everything I was supposed to and loaded up the game, went to play my 360 world and it says "You cannot play multiplayer games online because of how your account is set up. This can be...
  9. Minecraft can't play multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multi-player: My kids have been playing minecraft with multi-player for some time, but last night I added Xbox Live Gold membership. Ever since that only one person can play. When the 2nd connects there are no...
  10. Can't play in multi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play in multi: Hey everyone i have an problem since i received my xbox one S. To explain you my son have a child account but i give im all permission in the setting... But he can't play in multiplayer and...