Can't play MS Jigsaw Premium any longer
Discus and support Can't play MS Jigsaw Premium any longer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can"t play my premium version of MS Jigsaw any longer. I've tried everything, but get the message: Control your account. At this time ms jigsaw is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Mde Visser, Jul 10, 2017.
Thema:
Can't play MS Jigsaw Premium any longer
Loading...
-
Can't play MS Jigsaw Premium any longer - Similar Threads - Can't play Jigsaw
-
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S
in XboX InsidersI can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S: Good day, I have an issue with my game not long ago I bought it digitally for the Series S, and when I start it I get that my session was disconnected from Xbox live, now in order to play I have... -
How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?
in XboX InsidersHow do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says... -
Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the... -
Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight... -
Why can't I play Microsoft Jigsaw?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I play Microsoft Jigsaw?: I've restarted several times and still can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to loas. What's up? c6cf6912-315a-40fd-84f6-47c9b05383dd -
Can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to play
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't get Microsoft Jigsaw to play: Just installed Microsoft Jigsaw on my new computer and got the following message when I tried to play the game: in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw brand new HP...