Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass

Discus and support Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Warzone 2.0 For free on game pass hoping to play the campaign but whenever I click the Modern Warfare 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeftSeeker29449, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass

So I downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Warzone 2.0 For free on game pass hoping to play the campaign but whenever I click the Modern Warfare 2 game on the menu it says I need to purchase the Morder warfare 2 to have acces to everything but when I look at the manage add-ons I have installed the campaign and co-op and everything else so I'm thinking maybe modern warfare 2 is not for free? And you only have access to warzone 2.0 but why is campaign included in the installation?

:)

DeftSeeker29449, Mar 24, 2023
  2. ErrorOwnz Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

I have been enjoying some great plays on Rocket League and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare this last week! Can't wait to unlock some cool stuff in the Battle Pass from Modern Warfare!
  3. ErrorOwnz Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

I have been enjoying some great plays on Rocket League and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare this last week! Can't wait to unlock some cool stuff in the Battle Pass from Modern Warfare!
  4. k1Helix z Win User

Ultimate access

Game Pass Ultimate?

Modern Warfare 2 is not listed on Game Pass, so what do you exactly mean?
  5. LimpinBizkit Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Subnautica

Rage 2

Outer Worlds

Fortnite

And hopefully some more on the Xbox Game Pass!!!
  6. Justin 132 Win User

You need game pass to play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer?

Hi I have Xbox live and just started playing call of duty Warzone again and I wanted to play modern warfare but whenever I try to load in it makes me either buy Xbox gold or game pass I don’t understand because before I used to play modern warfare I never had gold or a game pass
Thema:

Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass

1. Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Can't play Modern

2. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  3. Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?: Why can't I play modern warfare 3 multiplayer tonight? ff4756b7-4e06-4550-b064-7152d0a97005
  4. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  5. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  6. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  7. Why can't i play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign: Hi, so i installed the game the second time because i wanted to play campaign again but now it doesn't let me play, it says that i need to purchase the game even tho i played it before ( the...
  8. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  9. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  10. Still Can't Acess/Play Modern Warfare 2019 Campaign mode in 2023 !?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Can't Acess/Play Modern Warfare 2019 Campaign mode in 2023 !?: It's locked ?? I cannot acess it even though the campaign packs are installed . Apparently many users have experienced this problem since its released . Is there finally a ultimate solution for...