Cant play minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support Cant play minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my mojang account and I suddenly couldnt play multiplayer, i tried clicking on the privacy setting and it brought me to a page saying i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Southwick, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

I migrated my mojang account and I suddenly couldnt play multiplayer, i tried clicking on the privacy setting and it brought me to a page saying i was in a family group, so i went to https://account.microsoft.com/family/home and i see no other members in the family, i set my age well above 18, ive tried everything and it still doesnt let me view the page at https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings very painful because i have no clue what account i could possibly be linked to that is restricting this.

:)

Connor Southwick, Jul 2, 2022
  2. MikeMarrer Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

I cant play multiplayer games on Minecraft
  3. SoftiJamie Win User

cant play multiplayer on minecraft

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide,
    and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account. Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details and customize > Communication
    & multiplayer. And Enable Mutiplayer.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Connor. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Even though you changed your birthdate on your Microsoft account, your Xbox profile still uses your original birthdate, unfortunately.

You will need to ask your parents to create a Family group and add you on it. After that, they should be able to change your privacy settings on:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

For information on how to invite a child account to a Family group and change its privacy settings, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If you have any question, please let me know.
  5. TheDark98 Win User

Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

Hello,

This is happening on minecraft on Xbox one and i already have the privacy settings on adult..
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

Hey Dark

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access multiplayer features on Minecraft.

In regards to this, is this occurring on "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, "Minecraft" Pocket Edition, or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition"?

You mentioned that you have already allowed configured your Xbox Live Privacy settings, but unless your Xbox Live Gold subscription is not up-to-date, then configuring those settings would be the only thing that would allow you to play
    online.

I would recommend that you make sure that you
    Xbox Live Privacy settings
    are currently set to "Adult" defaults as this should help resolve the problem.

Give this one more try and let us know if this works for you.
Thema:

1. Cant play minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - Cant play minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45