Can't play minecraft anymore because I was banned in 2017

Discus and support Can't play minecraft anymore because I was banned in 2017 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was perma banned in april 2017 on xbox for swearing on rocket league. I switched to pc gaming right after that and I've been playing minecraft on and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnorA, Jul 27, 2022.

1. ConnorA
    ConnorA Guest

I was perma banned in april 2017 on xbox for swearing on rocket league. I switched to pc gaming right after that and I've been playing minecraft on and off on my pc since then. Now mojang accounts and Minecraft Microsoft accounts have been merged I can no longer play it because the email associated is banned on xbox. So I have to buy it again.. can I get refunded?

:)

ConnorA, Jul 27, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I don't work for Microsoft or Xbox, so I'm not making you purchase anything again. Since Microsoft purchased Mojang, it is Microsoft rules now.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can't purchases can't be refunded nor can your account be reused

On suspension
  4. ConnorA Win User

But when I bought it on PC it had absolutely nothing to do with my xbox account. Why are you suddenly allowed to make me buy it again?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ConnorA. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Games are only refunded within 14 days of purchase. Since looks like you already have Minecraft for a long time, you cannot ask for a refund. Sorry about this and I hope you understand.

For more information, please refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  6. Noe Koetsier Win User

I Can't play minecraft anymore.

Like i said i had this problem for over 2 years now and yes i did migrate it.

I just dont understand why i still cant access it.
Thema:

1. Can't play minecraft anymore because I was banned in 2017 - Similar Threads - Can't play minecraft

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  4. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  5. I can't play with friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play with friends in Minecraft: I bought Minecraft for Nintendo switch and I want to play and it tells me you can't join cross-platform games if you don't have a Microsoft account and a Nintendo account log in with both accounts...
  6. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  7. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  8. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  9. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  10. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...