Cant play minecraft after buying it

Discus and support Cant play minecraft after buying it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GastónVarela, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Cant play minecraft after buying it

So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to launch the launcher I get the error: Minecraft Launcher actualmente no está disponible en tu cuenta. Asegúrate de que haber iniciado sesión en Microsoft Store y vuelve a intentarlo. En caso de que lo necesites, este es el código de error: 0x803F8001

Which would roughly translate to: Minecraft launcher is not available at the moment in your account, make sure that you have loged in Microsoft Store and try again, and this is the errors code: 0x803F8001. The minecraft version is JAVA edition and Im trying to get it in pc.

:)

GastónVarela, Sep 22, 2022
  2. GastónVarela Win User

After restarting, logging in and out of microsoft store, and some other stuff I finally managed to make it work, thanks for taking your time to reply to my issue.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GASTÓNVARELA

Sorry to hear that, is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Also, may I know what did you tried so to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime, try and double check the next

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and install minecraft launcher

------
    If that doesn't work Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Gastón, glad to hear that!
    Now I can only wish you a happy gaming session!
    Take care
  5. Benjamin Ausbrook Win User

Minecraft can't connect to services

I played minecraft literally 2 days ago and suddenly i cant connect to minecraft services. Now it says i dont have minecraft so it made me buy it again and charged my bank!!!!!
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Version - Xbox to PC

windows 10 minecraft cant be played on the console. as thats a pc version. you would need to buy the bedrock edition (i believe)
Thema:

1. Cant play minecraft after buying it - Similar Threads - Cant play minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45