Cant play minecraft after buying it

Discus and support Cant play minecraft after buying it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GastónVarela, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Cant play minecraft after buying it

So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to launch the launcher I get the error: Minecraft Launcher actualmente no está disponible en tu cuenta. Asegúrate de que haber iniciado sesión en Microsoft Store y vuelve a intentarlo. En caso de que lo necesites, este es el código de error: 0x803F8001

Which would roughly translate to: Minecraft launcher is not available at the moment in your account, make sure that you have loged in Microsoft Store and try again, and this is the errors code: 0x803F8001. The minecraft version is JAVA edition and Im trying to get it in pc.

:)

GastónVarela, Sep 22, 2022
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Version - Xbox to PC

windows 10 minecraft cant be played on the console. as thats a pc version. you would need to buy the bedrock edition (i believe)
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cant buy minecraft

Hello, Anonhate. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox expert user. I'll be glad to help you today.

Where are you trying to buy it from? Microsoft/Xbox Store?

Also, do you have a US credit card or did you try to buy it using a US gift card?

This is a public user-to-user support forum. We are users like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

I hope this can help you. If this still can't solve your problem, just let me know and I'll do my best to try to help you.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Cant Buy Minecraft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jeremy, try to follow the procedures in the link below so that you can give permission to purchase on your daughter's account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You can log in the website below, you should be able to see the Manage my child's profile info under Add a family member.

https://account.microsoft.com/
  5. JosieAvalos1 Win User

Cant Buy Minecraft

Hello Jeremy. In error, I bought Minecraft "full game" for Xbox One and not Minecraft Coins from Target for my Grandson. Target will not refund me. I would like to "gift" this to your daughter. We do not have use for the Minecraft Game and I've already asked friends & family if they want the code but they also do not need the game. The code on the Target receipt is starting to fade. If you want it, it's yours (for your daughter). Email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and will gladly send to you.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Is Minecraft Dungeons an Xbox Play Anywhere Title?

no its not play anywhere, its the dame as normal minecraft, you have to buy it everywhere. weird as microsoft own mojang yet they cant make it play anywhere, seems like they need the cash by forcing everyone to purchase on each platform.
Thema:

Cant play minecraft after buying it

1. Cant play minecraft after buying it - Similar Threads - Cant play minecraft

2. cant play on a minecraft bedrock server

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cant play on a minecraft bedrock server: hello. I can`t play on a server in minecraft bedrock. But i have a microsoft account. ada4ae2e-aeac-4763-906a-33d945027d6b
  3. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...: So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled Minecraft. I could play Minecraft on my phone...
  4. Cant play minecraft after merging account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft after merging account?: I merged account with mojang and microsoft at the start of the rollout but now when i log into my microsoft account i dont own minecraft, at all, and im sure i completed the process because i can...
  5. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: I migrated my mojang account and I suddenly couldnt play multiplayer, i tried clicking on the privacy setting and it brought me to a page saying i was in a family group, so i went to...
  6. cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play minecraft multiplayer anymore: the title. i bought the game last year and this year i somehow can no longer play multiplayer. ive fixed my settings a dozen times. ive also heard that you need gold to play online but why cant i...
  7. Cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft multiplayer: My minecraft is telling me that I cannot play minecraft online, and when I go to try and change my xbox/microsoft settings it tells me I am unable to change them because my account is either a...
  8. i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop: when i want to change it is says sign in to the page privacy and online security 2 enter the gamertag of the account which you want to change but there is no place to put my account name in...
  9. I cant play minecraft dongens with other people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft dongens with other people: I cant play Minecraft dungeons because of online play when I click play it says its restricted and I won't let me play with friends (by the way I bought it on steam)...
  10. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...