Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads.

Discus and support Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play it on my Windows desktop. I want to play it also on my Samsung A-7 Tablet, but only the free... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MaxHoworth, Dec 1, 2022.

1. MaxHoworth
    MaxHoworth Guest

I have paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play it on my Windows desktop. I want to play it also on my Samsung A-7 Tablet, but only the free version will show up there when I download it from Play Store. It shows all my personal information and scores, just like the premium version does, but still has commercial interruptions. How do I get the paid-for (full) Premium version on my tablet?

:)

MaxHoworth, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MaxHoworth

Sorry to say but when you purchase premium on a platform it only works on devices in the same platform.

For example, as you purchased the premium subscription on Windows you are not going to see ads on Windows

For each platform you need to get the premium subscription

If maybe you need to double check this or learn more about that, please refer to this article

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. Adam Sheetz Win User

TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!

Hi Garrymcmartin, my name is Adam.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing inappropriate ads while playing Microsoft Solitaire. I understand how frustrating it can be to have to deal with unwanted ads. Here are some steps you can take to reduce the number of ads you see:

1. Upgrade to the premium version of the app: The premium version of the app eliminates ads completely. It costs $1.99 per month or $14.99 per year.

2. Install an ad-blocker: You can install an ad-blocker like Adguard to block ads in the Solitaire game.

I hope these suggestions help you reduce the number of ads you see while playing Microsoft Solitaire.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
    Adam.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft solitare collection

Hi DaroldBorman! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The only way to remove ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is to upgrade to the Premium version in the app's settings.
  5. kRevali Win User

anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

In what games? I see ads on the Solitaire collection as I don't have the premium version, it is annoying but I guess it is how things are now
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
Thema:

1. Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads. - Similar Threads - Can't play Microsoft

2. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  3. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  6. My microsoft account can't play multiplayer on minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account can't play multiplayer on minecraft!: Ive tried adding one of my other accounts as the parent account but it always just redirects me to a microsoft error page whenever I try go to tab where you change it. Can anyone help me?...
  7. Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?: I have Game Pass Ultimate but instead of giving me the option to play the game with Cloud Streaming it says that it's installable and that I can manage the game. But when I press the manage button...
  8. I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.: So I just launched Minecraft for the first time in a while and I can't play multiplayer so I followed a tutorial online and my Microsoft account doesn't have the same password as my Minecraft...
  9. I have gamepass ultimate. I can play microsoft games but i can't play ubisoft or eaplay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass ultimate. I can play microsoft games but i can't play ubisoft or eaplay...: Whenever I use gamepass to play a game, such as titanfall 2 (EAPlay), EAPlay says my account is not connected. Same thing happens when I try games on Ubisoft. If anyone could help it'd be greatly...
  10. I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN and now I can't play on Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN and now I can't play on Minecraft...: So a while ago I updated Minecraft and it logged me out of my Microsoft account and I figured that it was fine cause it was on an email address I don't even remember anymore. So I tried to sign in...