Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC

Discus and support Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have Halo Wars 2 on pc but it wont let me open it. I bought it on the Microsoft store and when I first got it It was fine and I was able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaylorMiller14, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC

Hi! I have Halo Wars 2 on pc but it wont let me open it. I bought it on the Microsoft store and when I first got it It was fine and I was able to play but up until about a year ago it wont let me on. All it says is " Install on my devices " and only lets me pick my xbox. Did they take it down off from the pc and only xbox now? DO I need to buy a new graphices card or download something lol anyways please help I would love to get back on and play thank you! =)

:)

TaylorMiller14, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

I have that game with Steam and it works great, it seems that ongoing problems with the Windows store are dogging the company for years

AFAIK the game is not play anywhere so if you have it on the console it will not work on the PC with the store policies
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi TaylorMiller14, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As per checking the game is an Xbox Play Anywhere game and is still available for PC. In this case, please install an Xbox App then search the game from there, you should have an option to install it on your PC.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc
  4. ThriftyDuke6120 Win User

popular pc games to console

Personally, this has been tried. It was tried on Xbox With Halo Wars which I never really liked. Halo Wars 2 release was better as I could play it on my PC and I did.

Also, you need the developers to be onboard e.g. LOG and WoW. Saying that Elder Scrolls and FFXIV are both console cames as well as PC games.
    i cant delete your msg unfortunately, carefully read my idea and explain how they tried my aiming system idea in halo wars.
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Conspiracy?

no...halo 4 is the 9th?. you're forgetting the pc versions of halo ce and halo 2

halo ce

halo ce for the pc

halo 2

halo 2 for the pc

halo 3

halo odst

halo wars

halo reach

halo 4
  6. РоманКлепи Win User

Achievements don't work in Halo wars 1/2

Only halo wars and halo wars 2.

In other games, everything is fine.

PC, windows 10.
Thema:

1. Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC - Similar Threads - Cant Play Halo

2. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  3. I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...: I cant seem to be able to access my gamepass games example Halo Infinite or any game pass games. I have a subscription for ultimate & I play on my xbox one. It won't load & a msg appears to "sign...
  4. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  5. cant play HALO INFINITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play HALO INFINITE: when I tried to play the game halo infinite in PC, keep loop in launching part an return a message like this...
  6. it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?: it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? I think its me, how fo I fix this please help I havent been online for a while and I just started back tonight...
  7. Cant play halo infinite on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play halo infinite on pc: So I'm trying to play halo infinite with my mate and when i go on multiplayer it says that it requires an Xbox live connection and an account with multiplayer privileges. However I cant get the...
  8. I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer: All of the modes are grayed out. I can only play custom multiplayer. I've tried reinstalling. What do I do? 61a5c100-868f-4097-800f-a171b1c95f92
  9. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  10. halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play: i have an xbox series s. i have been playing halo mcc for the past 2 months and everything was fine. however ever since last week i cant play for more than 3 minutes stright before im returned...