Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...

Discus and support Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried resetting my Xbox, relaunching it, re installing it and nothing seems to work, everytime I try to play campaign it tells me I need to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Pattillo, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...

I've tried resetting my Xbox, relaunching it, re installing it and nothing seems to work, everytime I try to play campaign it tells me I need to buy the campaign even though as stated above I have gamepass and checked my subscription and it said that gamepass is active.

:)

Paul Pattillo, Feb 5, 2023
  2. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

only halo infinite multiplayer is free to play, the campaign is not.
  4. kashishpilyal Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Ok, but I did the same with halo infinite but I didn't buy it (the offline version). The achievements are still showing up on steam for that game. Can you tell me why is that the case?

So here id what happened. I played halo infinite campaign with the pass too. After finishing it, I started playing multiplayer on steam and the achievements of campaign are showing completed on steam (the same ones on xbox) but this is not the case for fh5. Is there an explanation?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

I'm really looking forward to the campaign for Halo Infinite.
  6. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
Thema:

Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...

1. Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on... - Similar Threads - Can't play halo

2. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...
  3. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  4. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  5. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  6. Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message): Hello, I am at a complete loss here. I have been playing through the Halo 5 campaign but for days now I can't even get past the main menu as I am greeted with the message 'Attention, error...
  7. i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...: Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam is a mess. Everybody knows that. But recently, i just can't seem to do anything online. I can't start multiplayer matchmaking, i can't even invite my...
  8. Why can't I play halo infinite when I preordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play halo infinite when I preordered it: I preordered Halo Infinite when option first came. I played the campaign Monday night but can no longer play. The game is saying I don't own the campaign. It's also no longer showing as owned...
  9. My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden: Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3 times. I have checked my game pass ultimate...
  10. I can't play "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" without the Internet on my PC (Windows)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" without the Internet on my PC (Windows): When I try to play in offline mode, either the campaign or local multiplayer, it tells me that I have not installed the halo campaign/content of Halo, but obviously it is installed because when I...