Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

Discus and support Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! The game just won't run when I open it, it tells me to reinstall, go to Windows Store and there is no option to reinstall. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by howei_89, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. howei_89
    howei_89 Guest

    Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass


    Hi there!

    The game just won't run when I open it, it tells me to reinstall, go to Windows Store and there is no option to reinstall.

    When I uninstall it, same problem. Basically, installed, can't play.

    Would appreciate any help!

    :)
     
    howei_89, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

    Since I do believe it's a store issue, I advise you report this on the insiders hub app on your PC Howei_89.
  3. howei_89 Win User

    Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

    Hi,

    Thanks for your reply. Tried all solutions but it doesn't work!

    I just didn't try restoring my PC's OS. I just want to play Hades! Is there a way to return to the older version of microsoft store? The last one seemed to work for me.

    Thanks!
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Howei_89, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

    ______________________________________________________________

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

    If you're using Windows 10:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    If you're using Windows 11:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  5. howei_89 Win User

    Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

    Yup is there any other solution to this?

    Quite frustrated at clicking a game and just faced with the message to go to the store.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

    Really? That's odd.

    Ok, so, to downgrade the store app, you would have to factory reset your entire PC. :/ There's no other way to downgrade it.
Thema:

Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

Loading...
  1. Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass - Similar Threads - Can't play Hades

  2. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  5. I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S: Good day, I have an issue with my game not long ago I bought it digitally for the Series S, and when I start it I get that my session was disconnected from Xbox live, now in order to play I have...
  6. How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says...
  7. I have Gamepass but can't play online

    in XboX Insiders
    I have Gamepass but can't play online: It always send me to the side where I can buy Gamepass. But I already own Ultimate... submitted by /u/Taubenfluegel [link] [comments]
  8. Roblox in Microsoft Store can't play

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox in Microsoft Store can't play: I have 2 pc but only this pc can not play roblox download from microsoft store now i do everythings like 1.reset repare uninstall microsoft store and roblox 2.update driver 3.downgrade...
  9. I can't play through Xbox Cloud on my computer

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't play through Xbox Cloud on my computer: I recently signed up for the service and I've been trying to play through the Cloud service on my computer for almost two hours and it simply doesn't work. It opens the loading screen with the...
  10. I signed in on craftsmanm but I can't play multiplayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed in on craftsmanm but I can't play multiplayer: I signed in on craftsmanm but I can't play multiplayer 3f008789-2796-4773-99fe-1247ff5d60af