Can't play game shared mw2

Discus and support Can't play game shared mw2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to play it gameshared by my friend but after coming back to the game after a month or 2 I no longer can play mw2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OPwL, Feb 8, 2023.

1. OPwL
    OPwL Guest

I used to be able to play it gameshared by my friend but after coming back to the game after a month or 2 I no longer can play mw2

:)

OPwL, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello OPwL, check if his account is set as main on your console, if the game was purchased on your friend's account and you can no longer play it is because he may have removed the account sharing with your console.
  3. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Can't Play MW2

A few things you can try OP in this order.

1, Try to install the game to your HDD, if it installs then it 'may' read enough to boot from your disc. Depending how sever the damage is.

2, If you can not install your copy then borrow a friends copy or rent one and install that to your HDD. Again depending on the damage to your disc it may work.

3, Get the disc buffered at Blockbusters, it might well fix it.

4, Final option is to buy another copy of the game.

Hope one of the solutions that costs nothing helps.
    [​IMG]

If it does come to buying another copy you can pick the game up pre owned relatively cheap now.
  4. W4RL0CK 30 Win User

Would Cod really last you longer than a year?

There's still people playing COD: The Big Red One on PS2 and that game is ancient. I play MW2 still on another profile that's shared and I will be playing Black Ops for some time to come.
  5. Poofius Win User

What are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking forward to a game that plays like MW2 without being MW2 if you know what I mean. The MP in MW and MW2 are better than the others in my opinion. Can't really explain why though.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't play shared games

Hey there!

If everything worked properly before, then it sounds like someone, somewhere along the road, somehow changed their

home console settings
    . Double check both accounts and consoles in question to be sure that things are set correctly. If you continue to experience issues, you may want to reach out to
    chat support to see if they can further assist.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Can't play game shared mw2 - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d