can't play game pass/gold games after changing from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support can't play game pass/gold games after changing from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, please help. After changing from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate, I now can't play any of the Game Pass Ultimate games. I can only play online games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GentlestSum522, Dec 2, 2020.

1. can't play game pass/gold games after changing from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Hi, please help. After changing from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate, I now can't play any of the Game Pass Ultimate games. I can only play online games that I bought and paid for with cash but none of the game pass games. I am repeatedly prompted to renew my
    subscription or to buy game pass ultimate. My subscription is up to date.

The games downloaded without problems but I can't play them.

It is also impossible to contact support and talk to a real person so don't know how to fix this problem.

:)

GentlestSum522, Dec 2, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

Ultimate Game Pass can't be converted back to Live Gold and if you cancel Ultimate Game Pass you will lose the Live Gold, so it is best to turn off recurring billing and wait for the Game Pass subscription to expire then get Gold after that.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

i purchased an Xbox live gold subscription, but when i entered the code, it converted it to xbox game pass ultimate instead.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate, then Gold subscription will convert to Game Pass Ultimate. It is stated when you redeem the code. Gold is included in Game Pass Ultimate, so you should still be able to play online multiplayer and games with gold, as well as the games from Game Pass and EA Play.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One gamepass sharing help

Just to make extra sure:

Are you having Game Pass Ultimate, or just Game Pass (without Ultimate)?

If you say your sister can't play online Multiplayer, then you (or she) would need a separate Gold Membership or an upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.

Game Pass allows you to play the games available in the Game Pass subscription. But to be able to play online Multiplayer, a Gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate subscription (which contains Xbox Live Gold) would be necessary.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass subscription not working

Do you have standard Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Gold is needed to play online. Gold is included with Game Pass Ultimate, but not standard Game Pass. So if you only have Game Pass, you either need to add Gold or upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

can't play game pass/gold games after changing from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

1. can't play game pass/gold games after changing from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - can't play game

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d