Can’t play game pass games

Discus and support Can’t play game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am having difficulties with my game pass subscription. My sun is still active and not due again til next month… but my game pass games won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob jukic, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Jacob jukic
    Jacob jukic Guest

Hi, I am having difficulties with my game pass subscription. My sun is still active and not due again til next month… but my game pass games won’t load. A tile comes up that says “sign in with profile used to buy this game, and make sure that your subscription to Xbox live gold, Xbox game pass or EA Play is up to date”? What do I do to fix this. Please and thank you

:)

Jacob jukic, Jan 26, 2023
  2. HighendLeX85 Win User

Help a grandma please

Xbox Gold is needed to use multiplayer features. With this your grandchild can play games online with his friends and other players of the Xbox community. With game pass he gets access to a variety of games. So he can download and play those games without
    buying them. The advantage of this is that he can play a lot of games for a monthly fee (the game pass). You just need to be aware, that if he unsubscribes from game pass he couldn´t play those games anymore after the paid subscription ends.

Best is to test the gamepass (in europe you get the first month for 1€).
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Gamle pass

If it does get added that would be awesome!! Fun game to play but I didn t get to play alot of it!! Would for sure play more of it on game pass!
  4. Puff McDanks Win User

Three things that made this game a bit less fun for me *spoilers*

I can get pass that stuff because this game is the sh t son.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app

Is t digital or a disc version? You can only play both if you own it digitally

If you only have regular game pass, and that’s how you own it you cannot access PC games without upgrading to ultimate
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

What gets your goat about gaming?

[quote user="voteDC"]With the death of the online pass I'm hoping that will be a thing of the past.[/quote]

I miss the online pass,I only buy second hand games and don`t play online,it made games much cheaper with a missing pass.
Thema:

1. Can’t play game pass games - Similar Threads - Can’t play game

2. When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. 52b8262b-ac34-4445-b19c-69fab08bac8d
  3. I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it: I can’t play the game even though I bought DLC and it comes with game pass b3440665-8632-4d77-bf4b-ba50d637966a
  4. im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...: [img] How do I get past this 56372549-366e-4491-aa25-47d48feaf7fd
  5. Why can’t I play MW2 on Xbox one even though I have the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW2 on Xbox one even though I have the game?: I have call of duty MW2 installed along with the multiplayer campaign etc. When trying to play the actual game it says I need to purchase the game even though I already have it installed? I can...
  6. Can’t play multiplayer games with 2 controllers on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play multiplayer games with 2 controllers on XBox Series S: Have just got a new Xbox series S. Set up 2 controllers - both working. Unable to play 2 player mode. Have tested with co-pilot off and on. Have tried to create a new family member and gave...
  7. Can’t play game’s transferred from Xbox one to series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play game’s transferred from Xbox one to series s: I helped my brother transfer game data from an xbox one to an xbox series s. All went smoothly until he logged into his account on his new console and he couldn’t play any of the games he...
  8. I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will...: I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time cd1d2d73-a20b-47b8-aaaf-325a57b6c4ba
  9. Why can’t I play game pass games when another account on the same system had already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games when another account on the same system had already...: I had gotten a new xbox series s and tried to play a game from the game pass (which my dad had gotten a subscription to) and it had said ‘the user who purchased this game need to sign in’. On my...
  10. I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...: I was trying to play my favorite game and it popped up with that error (error code 0x80830003) and I can’t save it anymore. Does someone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Mocha286onXbox...