Can’t play game pass games

Discus and support Can’t play game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am having difficulties with my game pass subscription. My sun is still active and not due again til next month… but my game pass games won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob jukic, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Jacob jukic
    Jacob jukic Guest

Hi, I am having difficulties with my game pass subscription. My sun is still active and not due again til next month… but my game pass games won’t load. A tile comes up that says “sign in with profile used to buy this game, and make sure that your subscription to Xbox live gold, Xbox game pass or EA Play is up to date”? What do I do to fix this. Please and thank you

:)

Jacob jukic, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

my stardew valley can't open

Is this the only game that you can’t play off your game pass?
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Goldeneye is said to be playable on PC but...

Console games cannot be played on pc just as of games can’t be played on console

Game pass ultimate gives you access to console games in the cloud

You’ll have to purchase an Xbox to play it.l without
  5. Francesco Garreffa Win User

EA Gamepass

Same error, I’ve Ultimate Game Pass but I can’t install the games in EA Play selection, like Star wars Jedi fallen
  6. BryceMorgan62 Win User

Warzone wont load

I can’t even play Warzone because season 3 and now season 4 is doing the same thing. I should get a refund on my battle pass because I can’t even access the damn game to play it!
Thema:

1. Can’t play game pass games - Similar Threads - Can’t play game

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  6. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  7. I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am: I wanted to play online games at night so I asked my parents to increase the screen time but even we tried to increase the screen time, I can’t access to every online game after 12.am. How can we...
  8. My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x: Hi I brought my Xbox series s a couple years ago and had no problems with it until now. I don’t know what has gone on but I’ve tried to instal a game only for Xbox s and x and I can’t install...
  9. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  10. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...