Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass

Discus and support Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cancel my xbox gold but I still owned game pass but now i can't play online so im confused on what to do b00cf7a8-45e1-42ac-a3af-d3b813f105ad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ♌~Leo, Aug 28, 2022.

1. ♌~Leo
    ♌~Leo Guest

I cancel my xbox gold but I still owned game pass but now i can't play online so im confused on what to do

:)

♌~Leo, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Content restrictions

passkey is what you added to the account, nobody else can do that, as for online play you need gold for that, gamepass and gamepass ultimate are optional, gamepass ultimate includes gold, gamepass library and xcloud.

there have been changes too, as all free to play games no longer require gold to play online.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You still need gold

Unless you downloaded free to play games

Gamepass games.arent free to play

Fortnite isnfree to play
  4. Smwutches Win User

If they're games from Game Pass, you would still need Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate) to play online. Only free-to-play games (like Fortnite, Fall Guys, etc.) can be played without Gold.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  6. owendershot Win User

How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games

Thanks for that. But what about online games
    As long as you have a gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate, then you can still play online multiplayer games.

Gold: Play online

Gamepass: play available library of games

Gamepass Ultimate: Play available Library & Online

Gold/Gamepass/Neither: play games you own locally
Thema:

1. Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass - Similar Threads - Can't play free

2. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  3. Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?: I have an xbox console set up in my living room (this is designated as my 'home' console) but I also have a second xbox which is in a bedoom. My account is on both consoles as are 2 other accounts...
  4. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  5. I can't play in free to play games

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play in free to play games: Became a delta member at xbox insider, but I can't play f2p games without a subscription. What to do? The support did not even know about the cancellation. Console: xbox series s I tried to play...
  6. Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.: I live in the UK submitted by /u/Educational_Strain_6 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't play one of my games with gold "free" game (The Division)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my games with gold "free" game (The Division): I got Tom Clancy's The Division from games with gold not too long ago and now I can't play it. It says my membership needs to be renewed. It gives the error code (0x803f800f) and it's really not...
  8. Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold: So I downloaded For Honor while it was free with gold, I've changed emails on my account stated playing on the xbox again for three first time in months recently and now it's no longer letting me...
  9. Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold: So I can't download the games listed for the free play weekends. Overwatch only shows me the option to buy it submitted by /u/like2trip [link] [comments]
  10. Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days): Earlier today I tried to download F1 2020 as it's free to play but on the new xbox store it says the game is only in pre order and will be available from Sept 1st, despite the game being out for...