Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile)

Discus and support Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title says, I cant play the game anymore because im required to be signed into my profile, in which i am logged. This started today, as yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiccoRS, Dec 10, 2022.

1. NiccoRS
    NiccoRS Guest

Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile)

As title says, I cant play the game anymore because im required to be signed into my profile, in which i am logged.

This started today, as yesterday the game was fine, weirdly enough, i can play fh4 normally, but not fh5

I`ve tryed the following:

-Log out of windows store, xbox console companion and xbox app and log back in

-Cleared windows store cache and restarted computer

-Logged out of steam and sign back

-Uninstall the game and install it back

-Clear steam download cache

-Check integrity of fh5 files

I have no ideia of what more i can do, and i`ve not manage to contact xbox support by chat, because it simply doesnt work for some reason aswell.

The game is owned on steam, not on the xbox app, but this seems like a problem on both sides

:)

NiccoRS, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello NiccoRS,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to play Forza Horizon 5 and is unable to you are required to sign in to your profile. We found a support article that has explanation about this kind of issues.

One of the commonly reported issues is the invalid profile error message. This article has warnings and detailed information about what you need to perform and why it will be necessary. After the troubleshooting you will need to submit a ticket and provide to them the whole error message and code you saw. Additional to the troubleshooting you have already perform, please see this link for more steps. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. James Martel Win User

Play Anywhere - Windows Sign-in Issues

Forza's exact error message is:

SIGN IN NEEDED

You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Forza 5 may not proceed without being signed into a profile

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please make sure you are logged into the Xbox app, and the Game Bar (Windows key + g).

Check both the app and the game bar; being logged into the former doesn't necessarily mean you're signed into the later.

After signing in, restart your PC and try to launch the game again.
  5. xtremeriki Win User

Forza 5 may not proceed without being signed into a profile

****. I am logged in absolutely everywhere where i need to be logged in to play the game and still the same error message after 3 days of trying daily. I have every useless microsoft app that i need for Forza and still nothing. Just come out and say that you are not capable of managing the game properly instead of gaslighting the people... Congrats on another huge let down for the fans that keep buying your products and you keep treating everything with minimum interest. Cheers!
  6. Zasami. Win User

I can't sign in to the xbox app on pc

when i try to sign in on the xbox app it just turns black, stays like that for while then anothe window appears and disappears 3 times saying "please wait" and then it just goes back to the main screen. When i tried launching forza horizon 4 it just says " you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile".
Thema:

1. Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile) - Similar Threads - Cant play forza

2. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  3. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  4. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.: The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk 945c0475-cbf0-4137-a77a-2f808d98b46c
  5. I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4: It happened once.When i start playing the game,there is a notifcation telling me that i cant log on my xbox live.But i can log on mu account at this web and MIC store...
  6. I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt: Hey guys, im having a problem getting into fh5 i can play with no problems on my alternate accounts but when i try to load up forza horizon 5 on my main account the game crashes before it can load...
  7. i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code: Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  8. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  9. I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt: I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt everytime i open the game and press horizon life i cant open it and i bought the game to play with friends so how to play with them and teredo is blocked and i...
  10. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...