Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC

Discus and support Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to ask you guys why I can't play online on forza horizon 4. previously last year I was still able to play online, this year for some reason I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kirang911, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Kirang911
    Kirang911 Guest

I want to ask you guys why I can't play online on forza horizon 4. previously last year I was still able to play online, this year for some reason I can't go online. whether FH4 server has been closed or what because I can't find the info.

I attached the screenshot Xbox Neworking and the message can't be online from fh4
    1. Before and After Fix It still like this

Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC [​IMG]

2. In Game FH4

:)

Kirang911, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

3. AridLizard Win User

Forza horizon 4 refund / fix

you can't join online play in forza horizon 4 until you have completed the first 4 seasons and got on the roster and reached level 20
  4. plowwww Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Verbindung bricht ständig im Spiel ab [Forza Horizon 4 connection is constantly breaking in the game]

Hello, i only play Forza Horizon 4 so i can't really tell if it would happen in other games of xbox. But i can say that it ain't happening in other games apart from Forza Horizon 4. My PC is equipped with an i5-8600k Processor and a GTX 1080 meaning that
    it is easily dealing with forza.

The Backgroundsetting has always been to "on".
  5. Kirang911 Win User

Hi Dérek Augusto, can there be an update in the future so that I don't set up port forward in the future? because every ISP service is different in every country and coincidentally the ISP service that I use for customer support is very bad because I ask questions that are always answered with the contents of the email template and my questions are ignored lol

because I hope forza can be like example apex legends very flexible for connectivity problems because without having to do port forward settings on the modem. thanks
  6. Kirang911 Win User

Hi Dérek Augusto, Thank you for the information because I haven't been able to play FH4 online for almost 1 year so I'm very hesitant to buy FH5 because my provider is having problems connecting to the forza horizon 4 server. but for other games it runs smoothly no problem
Thema:

1. Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC - Similar Threads - Can't play Forza

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  4. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  5. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  6. Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.: I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft store. Before, when I used a game pass to play it, I was able to play online and with other players. I don't have the game pass any more, but...
  7. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  8. Why can't I play Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox Series X?: I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 3, I really enjoyed playing it. Bur for some reason can't put my disc in and play it on the Series X. The only reason I got one was because my 360 broke and...
  9. I can't play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza horizon 5: Hello I just bought the gamepass and I tried to play forza horizon 5 but i just can't launch the game so i would like to get somes tips here are all the things i have done : -Updating nvidia...
  10. I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it: I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it. When I put in the code, it says 'already redeemed'. Purchased the code from CDKEYS.com. Did I get screwed? [img]...