Cant play Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X when upgraded

Discus and support Cant play Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X when upgraded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just got the xbox series x not long ago and decided to download forza horizon 4, then it asked for an upgrade like it would usually would, when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RTV_El1te, Aug 20, 2021.

1. RTV_El1te
    RTV_El1te Guest

i just got the xbox series x not long ago and decided to download forza horizon 4, then it asked for an upgrade like it would usually would, when it has finished downloading i hop on and when it goes through all the cut scenes and to the main menu to start game, it wont allow me to press start game or accessibilities. then a couple seconds leter will say that my controller has disconnected when it hasnt. PLEASE HELP

:)

RTV_El1te, Aug 20, 2021
  2. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RTV_El1te! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This can happen on occasion, please try the following, one at a time please

1.- Power cycle

2.- Try the game with a different profile

3.- Uninstall and reinstall the Game

If you have problems with any of them, let me know to support you
  4. ngocphi Win User

Did you download the forza hub?
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @RTV_El1te! I hope that you are doing well today!

With issues like these, I would suggest trying some basic fixes such as clearing the Mac address, saved local games as well as resetting your console. I will list the steps below. Give it a try and let us know the results! Also, please let us know if you are facing this issue only with Forza Horizon 4 or all of your games.

Clear Mac address: Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart.

Clear the local saved games :Settings -> System -> Clear local saved games -> restart

Reset your console: Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I hope this helps you out!
  6. JohanCrafford Win User

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I've tried every possible fix people have posted online, but no luck.

And Forza support just closed my ticket and sent me back to xbox, because they don't see it as an "in-game" issue for some reason.
Thema:

1. Cant play Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X when upgraded - Similar Threads - Cant play Forza

2. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  3. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  4. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.: The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk 945c0475-cbf0-4137-a77a-2f808d98b46c
  5. I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4: It happened once.When i start playing the game,there is a notifcation telling me that i cant log on my xbox live.But i can log on mu account at this web and MIC store...
  6. I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt: Hey guys, im having a problem getting into fh5 i can play with no problems on my alternate accounts but when i try to load up forza horizon 5 on my main account the game crashes before it can load...
  7. i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code: Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  8. Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile): As title says, I cant play the game anymore because im required to be signed into my profile, in which i am logged. This started today, as yesterday the game was fine, weirdly enough, i can play...
  9. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  10. I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt: I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt everytime i open the game and press horizon life i cant open it and i bought the game to play with friends so how to play with them and teredo is blocked and i...