Cant Play Forza Horizon 4 on Game pass (PC)

Discus and support Cant Play Forza Horizon 4 on Game pass (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i open the game, it cant sign me in The exact words are: We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live this just started happening today, and i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vonellecherry, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Cant Play Forza Horizon 4 on Game pass (PC)

Every time i open the game, it cant sign me in

The exact words are: We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

this just started happening today, and i am so confused.

PLZ help, Thanks!

:)

vonellecherry, Sep 1, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Play Forza Horizon 4 in PC

Forza Horizon 4 is available on both Game Pass for Consoles, and Game Pass for PC. As far as I'm aware, the game is also Xbox Play Anywhere, so even if you get Game Pass for Consoles, Forza Horizon 4 should still work on the PC.

Either version of Game Pass should be fine, but I'd recommend getting Game Pass for PC just to make sure.
  3. kRevali Win User

Family game sharing

Simply login into yout PC with the account that you bought the game with or have Game pass actuve, then open the app Microsoft Store and look for the game and install it, in this case Forza 4 (please note Forza Horizon 4 is a play anywhere title, if you
    mean Forza Motorsport 4, it was never released for PC).
  4. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  5. DirtyPandaSweat Win User

What GamePass games are you playing right now?

Personally i played gta v prior to it being added to the game pass but i also play Forza Horizon 4, ive tried astroneer and a few others that i cant think of at the moment lol
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on Xbox app

Hi.

Can you provide a direct link of the actual Game Pass you purchased please? Amazon.co.uk has two Game Pass options, one is for console and one is for PC. Are you sure you bought the PC one?

You can download and play Forza Horizon 4 on an Xbox Game Pass (console version) as it is a Play Anywhere title, but to play PC games on the Game Pass you need the PC Game Pass sub.
Thema:

Cant Play Forza Horizon 4 on Game pass (PC)

1. Cant Play Forza Horizon 4 on Game pass (PC) - Similar Threads - Cant Play Forza

2. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  3. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  4. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.: The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk 945c0475-cbf0-4137-a77a-2f808d98b46c
  5. I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4: It happened once.When i start playing the game,there is a notifcation telling me that i cant log on my xbox live.But i can log on mu account at this web and MIC store...
  6. I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt: Hey guys, im having a problem getting into fh5 i can play with no problems on my alternate accounts but when i try to load up forza horizon 5 on my main account the game crashes before it can load...
  7. i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code: Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  8. Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile): As title says, I cant play the game anymore because im required to be signed into my profile, in which i am logged. This started today, as yesterday the game was fine, weirdly enough, i can play...
  9. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  10. I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt: I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt everytime i open the game and press horizon life i cant open it and i bought the game to play with friends so how to play with them and teredo is blocked and i...