Cant play forza 3 oine

Discus and support Cant play forza 3 oine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have bought 1 year xbox live just a few minutes ago, got on forza 3 to play online and it says that i need xbox live gold to play online line. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoostedGang24, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Cant play forza 3 oine

i have bought 1 year xbox live just a few minutes ago, got on forza 3 to play online and it says that i need xbox live gold to play online line. How could i fix or a way to get in

:)

BoostedGang24, Sep 16, 2017
  2. FH202

I cant play forza horizon 3 because of my graphics card.

FreckledTrail, Sep 16, 2017
  3. xCHILLYDUDEx
    xCHILLYDUDEx Guest
    Fifa club

hey guys fifa club 7 wins 3 draws 3 loses message me or FR if u want to j oin 80+ or FR T0RM3NT0RX

xCHILLYDUDEx, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Iron Man TStark Win User

Probation - Really?

its more about the fact it happened after immediately when i turned the game oin fir the first time in 3 days!
  5. ukjonas Win User

Well it happened :

it does suck indeed, but to put a positive twist oin it, you can start a new character (differnt to the ones you have alreayd and play the game a fresh.

I have 3 saves per character pluis the 3 auitosaves but never overwrite the autosaves anymore.... this has resolved my issues (at least when I can get my game to work).
  6. o iShannZie v Win User

Your personal launch bundle

Xbox One + Cod: Ghosts + Dead Rising 3 :)

I will be adding others..

Forza and Play & Charge kit

aw im so excited, cant waittt :D
  7. Wufnstein Win User

Cant play multiplayer at all

I cant get to multiplayer mode in bf4 I get the server isn't working issue but saw my friend was playing multiplayer of it. Forza 5 I cant create a private game or join any multiplayer. Same thing for dead rising 3
  8. ngocphi Win User

Install games to hard drive and playing without disc?

yes the disc must remain in the drive to confirm you do own the disk

*this reduces wear and tear oin the drive*
Thema:

Cant play forza 3 oine

1. Cant play forza 3 oine - Similar Threads - Cant play forza

2. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  3. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  4. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.: The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk 945c0475-cbf0-4137-a77a-2f808d98b46c
  5. I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4: It happened once.When i start playing the game,there is a notifcation telling me that i cant log on my xbox live.But i can log on mu account at this web and MIC store...
  6. I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt: Hey guys, im having a problem getting into fh5 i can play with no problems on my alternate accounts but when i try to load up forza horizon 5 on my main account the game crashes before it can load...
  7. i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code: Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  8. Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile): As title says, I cant play the game anymore because im required to be signed into my profile, in which i am logged. This started today, as yesterday the game was fine, weirdly enough, i can play...
  9. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  10. I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt: I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt everytime i open the game and press horizon life i cant open it and i bought the game to play with friends so how to play with them and teredo is blocked and i...