Can't play fortnite. Says can't sign in to Xbox live

Discus and support Can't play fortnite. Says can't sign in to Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to play Fortnite. Now I can't. I have an epic account connected to Xbox live (which belongs to someone else in the same console) I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARH19, Dec 23, 2022.

1. ARH19
    ARH19 Guest

I used to be able to play Fortnite. Now I can't. I have an epic account connected to Xbox live (which belongs to someone else in the same console) I have an underage account with the right permissions to play the game. My connected epic and Xbox accounts are the same email. But the gamertag is different than the name I used for Epic. The error message in fortnite says - "Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live"

Why? I can use the Xbox live on this console for other games, no problem. I have connected my Epic to my Xbox. My epic and my Xbox sign on email is the same. Fortnite used to work! Why am I getting this message? Please help me get back to playing Fortnite.

:)

ARH19, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.~

Hello Arh, if you are playing in a new generation console, like Series S/X is try to remove games from quick resume, because when you will start some game that is very heavy in matter of memory for the console.

And finally try to do a reset on the console while keeping games and Apps.

The first is a cache clear:

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Cardin Ho Win User

You should power cycle your Xbox one console to see if the issue is resolved or not. If that doesn’t work, you might have a corrupted profile; you can fix this by simply reading your account back into the Xbox network.
  4. Bubulbazar Win User

Problem with xbox live gold

Same error here, I already purchase a 3months prepaid card that is ACTIVE on my account (I can't see it on my xbox and on the internet)

I can't play to Fortnite (it says that I need to purchase the Live Gold...

help !

gamertag :
  5. ZacClarke Win User

Halo Reach

I can't even play multi-player. It says that I'm not signed in to Xbox Live
  6. Chi3fkillahoe21 Win User

My account can't play Xbox live.

Says it's connected to Xbox live and it signs me into Xbox live. But still doesn't let me actually play. The message that pops up says this current profile can't play Xbox live.
Thema:

1. Can't play fortnite. Says can't sign in to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Can't play fortnite

2. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  3. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  4. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  7. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  8. Siddenly can't play split screen on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Siddenly can't play split screen on fortnite: I used to be able to play fortnite with split screen, I can connect 2 remotes on my x box and play each one, I have 2 accounts in my x box and not sure what to do. Preformed this...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser: This is one of my favorite games and it doesn't even work after I switch from geforce now. Mobile still works for some reason 7d772f9e-0cd8-4446-ab5b-07ce197603a7
  10. Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?: I have an xbox console set up in my living room (this is designated as my 'home' console) but I also have a second xbox which is in a bedoom. My account is on both consoles as are 2 other accounts...