can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold

Discus and support can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, During my previous subscription for Xbox live gold I installed FIFA 21, Forza Horizon etc. When the subscription expired I didn't renew it for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StefanManchev, Jan 3, 2022.

1. can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold

Hello,

During my previous subscription for Xbox live gold I installed FIFA 21, Forza Horizon etc. When the subscription expired I didn't renew it for a few months and now when I renewed the subscription for Live gold I cannot play the games that were already installed. The message that appears is "Sign in with the account that you have made the purchase of the game or buy Live gold, game pass etc.". I have only one account so it's impossible to have bought the games with another account.

So can you advice where could be the problem and how can I fix it.

:)

StefanManchev, Jan 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

That is correct. Gold only gives you access to online mulitplayer. Game Pass/EA Play gives you access to games.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

We need to validate first if the games were purchased on your account. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and make sure that the games that you're trying to play are all stated as "completed".

Once you were able to locate the games and are stated as "completed" simply remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  4. StefanManchev Win User

The games were installed during my Game pass subsciption. Now I have subscription only for Live Gold. I almost cleared the case for me, because it seems that if I want to play these games the subscriprion must be for Game pass or Pass ultimate or EA Play /for FIFA 21/. Am I wright or there is another problem? I didn't know that the installed games during any subscription are not my own and can be played only with valid subscription.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Did you install and play these games while having a Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate subscription? If you did, have you resubscribed to a Game Pass subscription or did you just subscribe to Xbox Live Gold?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jayhwaks3, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, you're trying to play together but on the xbox one and series S, right?

Unfortunately, with the fifa 21, for an option of the developer himself, you can't play fifa 21 between the One and Series. :(
Thema:

1. can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - can't play FIFA

2. Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23): I have an xbox series x and my friend has ps5, I got a xbox x just to play fifa 23 with him! ef176f74-2d60-48d4-8089-35368eb77bce
  3. Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code: Hi, when I try and play fifa 23 on my xbox one I get the error code 0x87e50033. I follow the instructions (which is just to to relaunch) but it doesn't help. Does anyone know how I can play my...
  4. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  5. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store: The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial,...
  6. Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]: Bonjour, étant dans l'impossible de contacter le support Microsoft pour des raisons inconnues, je viens donc poser ma question ici. Ma xbox ne lit plus le CD de Fifa 20, mais arrive lire les...
  7. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  8. I can't play my free FIFA 18

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't play my free FIFA 18: In the images you can see that FIFA 18 was free and I was able to download the game. But when I wanted to play the game I get an error. I already contacted Xbox support but they send me here for a...
  9. Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT: Hi everybody, I have an issue with FIFA 17. it doesn't allow me play online, It doesn't appear an error, it just that the game can't find others players. This issue happened to me almost 3...
  10. Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son can't play Fifa 17 as it's downloaded under my login: Please can someone help? I have no knowledge of Xbox - I bought one for my son and set it up yesterday- I set it up under his name but as he is a child I was required to enter my email as the...