Cant play fifa 21 anymore

Discus and support Cant play fifa 21 anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A year ago or something I bought fifa 21 on the xbox one but after a time I got bored and uninstalled it but now i want to play it again but it isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willpowet, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Willpowet
    Willpowet Guest

A year ago or something I bought fifa 21 on the xbox one but after a time I got bored and uninstalled it but now i want to play it again but it isn't in my game or apps and when I go to the Microsoft store it says "currently not available" I payed for that game and I will like to play it again

Thx for listening

:)

Willpowet, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Willpowet Win User

Thx for trying to help but still not there
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You'll find it in your ready to install in your library
  4. Willpowet Win User

I figured it out I was using the wrong xbox account lol
  5. giuseppe 100000 Win User

fifa 21 cant redeem code on my xbox 1

I cant redeem fifa 21 code on my xbox 1. Pls help!
  6. Muhammet HanifiTezca Win User

Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

i tried this thing nothing changed. I have problems like this. İ want play Fifa 21 with my online friends he can see me online but i cant see him online. We cant play any games .
Thema:

1. Cant play fifa 21 anymore - Similar Threads - Cant play fifa

2. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  3. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  4. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  5. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  6. Cant play FIFA 20 on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play FIFA 20 on disc: I bought Fifa 20 for xbox one but after installing a game its loads shows the FIFA 20 logo then goes black screen and stay like that... 2f69b9ca-1de8-4fac-9195-243c72df553a
  7. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  8. I Cant play FIFA 2016 online on my XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant play FIFA 2016 online on my XBOX ONE: I bought the XBOX One FIFA 16 edition, but i can´t play online. It says "Your profile is not allowed to use this feature." ¿What can i do? 10ef378b-6cd7-4a33-a2c8-b1d02ff251af
  9. check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs: The suspension of my account ended on October 23 but I can not play fifa pro clubs 18. I need this error to be fixed. b5fd81fe-4f39-48d3-aa38-360f71ba516c
  10. Xbox live Gold Trial cant play play multiplayer fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Trial cant play play multiplayer fifa 17: i recently bought an xbox one s fifa 17 bundle.It came with a prepaid code which i used and it finally expired. Now i subscribed to a one month free trial xbox live gold. My microsoft account...