Can’t play FIFA 18 online and I have Xbox Live gold

Discus and support Can’t play FIFA 18 online and I have Xbox Live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello when incant to play FUT online match message your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature. Select yes if you would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MYYevinha, Nov 25, 2017.

1. MYYevinha
    MYYevinha Guest

hello when incant to play FUT online match message your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature. Select yes if you would like to access this feature when i select yes it takes me to buy a x box live gold subscription but I already
    have one valid for 2 months and my settings on x box one x is set to adult content

:)

MYYevinha, Nov 25, 2017
  2. X box live gold doesn’t work with FIFA 18

I just ordered a Xbox Live gold for 1 month and I received a mail that I got a Abonnement but I can’t play fifa 18 online .

I get a message that I have to subscribe for Xbox gold ( but I did already)

What do I have to do ?

CunningGibbon68, Nov 25, 2017
  3. I downloaded a game but I can’t play it

I just downloaded fifa 18 . And I can’t play it?

awesomazingest7, Nov 25, 2017
  4. Kaldres
    Kaldres Guest

On Fifa 18 go into the Options and reread the terms of server and Privacy policy. Under profile and online settings. This worked for me. Good luck.

Kaldres, Feb 3, 2018
  5. Kaldres Win User

On Fifa 18 go into the Options and reread the terms of server and Privacy policy. Under profile and online settings. This worked for me. Good luck.
  6. quavo97Gang Win User

Xbox Live Gold Code

Hey xbox live i have a problem with play online but my xbox live gold is paid for 2/18/2019 why it still telling me to pay for gold ?
  7. toonarmy206 Win User

help

^^Yep like stated you will need Xbox live gold to play Fifa online.
  8. DeloBihh Win User

xbox 360

Uhmm i just bought an xbox live gold membership on my xbox 360 and I still can’t play online.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Online problem

To play online games in xbox live you need a gold membership and an 18+ account now this might sound pretty obvious yet do you have gold membership?
Thema:

1. Can’t play FIFA 18 online and I have Xbox Live gold - Similar Threads - Can’t play FIFA

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...
  7. I can’t play fifa 23 online as it says my account doesn’t have the required permissions?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play fifa 23 online as it says my account doesn’t have the required permissions?...: I can’t play fifa 23 online as it says my account doesn’t have the required permissions? Have Xbox unlimited, Xbox preferences set to adult etc? be6a2523-1413-4789-becb-b8b2d9f2527b
  8. Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...: I can’t add my son to play FIFA 23 together he doesn’t even appear in the search when I put in his EA ID 76c1db06-6f58-4c1a-873e-30a2afcbff4a
  9. I can’t play on fifa 22 online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on fifa 22 online.: This happened on a separate account and has now done it on a different one. I was playing fifa online yesterday and it was fine and now every time i try to play online it says “Your account does...
  10. i can’t play the Fifa 17 trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can’t play the Fifa 17 trial: Every time i try to play the game it loads and kicks me out. I already tried everything from game freezing and trouble shooting 7c4895dd-99fd-4b56-b514-2688437c3796