Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

Discus and support Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Quintink, Aug 19, 2020.

1. /u/Quintink
    /u/Quintink Guest

Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the store

I have this happen time to time but usually after one restart of console it’s fixed this time nothing seems to work.

submitted by /u/Quintink
    [link] [comments]

/u/Quintink, Aug 19, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mister Maka Win User

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

Hey there BenJimo76.

After taking a look into your account we have determined you are not eligible for this promotion. Please make sure you're posting from the same account that purchased Fallout 4. If another account has set your Xbox One as it's home console you may still
    be able to play it, but you would need to have purchased the game in order to receive Fallout 3.

If you find the account that purchased Fallout 4 please create a new thread while signed in with that account :) Thanks!
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox 1 Fallout 3 redemption code

Hi there DownyBlowfish87.

You'll need to sign into the account that purchased Fallout 4 from and post with that account. We aren't able to provide codes to alternative accounts. Thanks!
  4. Lucas A. Cowan Win User

I can’t play my games and I need help.

I’m sorry to say but I still can’t play my game.

It still says and I quote “The person who bought this needs to sign in.

Sign in with the account that bought the game or installed the app.”
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

1. Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m... - Similar Threads - Cant play fallout

2. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  5. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  6. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  7. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  8. i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: if i try to play it i just get this Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error...
  9. I cant play fallout 76 please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play fallout 76 please help: I downloaded it 4 times now and everytime I go in the game it gives the 1:5:1 error I tried the things like to copy it and put it on C and then make it read only but it still dosnt work please...
  10. i cant play fallout 4 anymore help !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play fallout 4 anymore help !!: I have the disc version of the game , when i put my disc in the xbox the game will load "please standby "picture will display on the tv then BAM nothing the game crash and return to the dashboard...