cant play EA games due to xbox account linked to a deactivated account

Discus and support cant play EA games due to xbox account linked to a deactivated account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to play star wars battlefront 2 and i am unable to sign in online. when i contacted customer support for EA, they told me there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stimey666, Jul 9, 2022.

1. stimey666
    stimey666 Guest

I am trying to play star wars battlefront 2 and i am unable to sign in online. when i contacted customer support for EA, they told me there is a deactivated EA account linked to my xbox account. i asked them to unlink the account that is linked and tried too my emails but they said none were the correct email even though i have no others it could be. i reached out to xbox support as well but they said they couldnt help me either.

how do i delete any EA account linked with my xbox account?

:)

stimey666, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, stimey666. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can go to the EA website and sign in using your Xbox account (by pressing the Xbox logo on the sign in page) to see if you are able to access the EA account. If you can, unlink them there by clicking on your profile > Account settings > Connections > Unlink.

If you cannot access your EA account by signing in to it using your Xbox account, you are locked out of this EA account and will not be able to unlink it. I'm sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

4. killerkaesar Win User

Child account cannot go online.

For Battlefront the Account linked with EA has to have the parental control deactivated :)
  5. S1udMitch Win User

EA Play With Game Pass Ultimate

I just tried that they are linked but I still cant download or play any EA play games, it doesn't show I have EA play. The only thing I could think of thats causing problems is I have the game pass on my microsoft account thats being used as the store account for the xbox account, and maybe that I have to somehow link that store account to the EA?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Unlinking old EA account from Xbox

yes you can with ea, you cant with epic, ea can actually have multiple xbox accounts linked to one ea account, i currently have three attached to my ea account. and have unlinked and relinked to a different ea account, but you do run the risk of losing paid for in game content.
Thema:

1. cant play EA games due to xbox account linked to a deactivated account - Similar Threads - cant play games

2. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  3. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. I cant play a game because of Performance Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game because of Performance Check: I have xbox game pass and I can`t open Hell Let Loose because of ,,Performance check not available...'' i want to mention that i have a good pc with 3060ti and i9 gen10...
  6. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  7. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  8. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription: So my brother used to use an xbox one s and just now upgraded to a series x and we used to be able to play at the same time on the same game and now on the new console it kicks us off the game...
  10. I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying: I need help. I linked my EA account that has the ea play with my xbox account but i cant download the games included in the EA play without paying for them can someone help?...