Can't play Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

Discus and support Can't play Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new Xbox and transferred all my games over and moved my external hard drive to the new Xbox. I have tried to play my Diablo 3 : Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zidloc, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Zidloc
    Zidloc Guest

I bought a new Xbox and transferred all my games over and moved my external hard drive to the new Xbox. I have tried to play my Diablo 3 : Ultimate Evil Edition but it keeps telling me that I need to go to the store. This was a digital purchase from the
    Microsoft Store via Xbox and It just keeps trying to get me to purchase the Diablo 3: Eternal Collection as the UEE is no longer available. I did not have any trouble until I had to get a new console. Any ideas?

:)

Zidloc, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Hello everyone :)

Please tell me that Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox 360 is only going to convert the save files on the gamertag that plays Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edtion. I want to keep the save files from this gamertag to Diablo 3 Classic.

I hate the fact that the Wizard got nerfed in Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, so I made another gamertag just to play Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

5 Games Only

Hello "Azrael008uk" :)

Diablo 3 vanilla is a game that can be played for a long time, but no where near the longevity of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Whichever version you play (Diablo 3 vanilla or Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition), they are still both epic games :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Azrael008uk" :)
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

So backed up with games

Hello "Zero Divided" :)

Diablo 3 Classic is such an amazing game and I had to skip Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition because that game is so super amazing :)

I probably won't be playing another game besides Diablo 3 Ulimate Evil Edition if I had it. Like Halo Reach, Diablo 3 Classic / Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition are the PERFECT games for me LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

Hello everyone :)

I would have added this to my previous post, but the edit timer ran out

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition destroyed my Sorceress build due to their NERF HAMMER rampage!

I am really happy for those of you that love Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition :)

I am looking forward to Diablo 4 because I will be starting out with a new character :)

I will abandon Diablo 4 if Blizzard pulls the same bull turd that they did with Diablo 3 vanilla (NERF the hell out of Diablo 4 vanilla) when Diablo 4 Ultimate Evil Edition comes out.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. Azrael008uk Win User

Best expansion/DLC you've ever played?

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition wees all over Vanilla.
Thema:

1. Can't play Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - Similar Threads - Can't play Diablo

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. Can't play RoS with original Diablo 3 players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play RoS with original Diablo 3 players?: So a friend of mine bought the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox 360 and it says it includes a full copy of Diablo 3. Well when we go to link to play with each other it...
  10. Can't play Diablo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Diablo 3: My Xbox One will read other discs fine, it's just that when I try to play D3 that it'll flash the "Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls" logo and that's it. It'll just sit there for however long I let it. I...