Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

Discus and support Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrJay148, Feb 11, 2021.

1. MrJay148
    MrJay148 Guest

Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc right now) that I'm pretty sure costed $59.99 at GameStop, in 2017 I think, and I have two Xboxes (both set up, one was my first, then when I got the second one, the first pretty much turned into a family console), and I tried to play Call of Duty: WWII, on the second one (my personal console),and it said; "Do you own this game or app?" (Code is: 0x803f8001) (here might be a good time to mention, each time I got both Xboxes, I was using one account (this one), but not until recently, I made and started mainly using a new Xbox Live account, and I'm referring to this new account, unless specified, of course), so I went over to the family console, tried it on that, thinking maybe I installed it on that one, same exact message, so then I remembered that the account that I was using was one I had made after buying the game, so I signed into my original account, tried on the family Xbox, then it said; "Insert the game disc" (Code is: 0x82d40004), but then I was confused, because I had bought digitally with a code from that card from GameStop. So I went back over to my personal Xbox, and tried it on the original account, but on that Xbox, and it said the same thing (0x82d40004). Another thing I should probably mention, is that I did play it, a lot actually, right after I got it, and then kind of forgot about it for a while, and I just wanted to play it again. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

:)

MrJay148, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few years ago

Are you sure the code was for the game and not just a game add-on? Discs don't usually come with a code for the game. If it was only for the add-on, you need the disc in the console in order to play the game.
  3. bowski477 Win User

OMG - what happened to COD!

CoD is hit and miss. I hated MW3 and Ghosts and couldn't play them for more than a few weeks. I've been enjoying Advanced Warfare a lot. I do wish they would bring back a WWII game though.
  4. bowski477 Win User

I bought the COD WWII on xbox market but can't play to the beta

The beta closed at about 1pm ET yesterday.
  5. onyxishere Win User

I bought the COD WWII on xbox market but can't play to the beta

I'm not sure if it will still be available to play as the beta is only up until Sept 4 but you can try. Head to the xbox store and search for Private Beta to download it.
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

I would love to see a very well done WWII BF, or COD again. Until that time comes, I will be playing Sniper Elite 3 though :)
Thema:

1. Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few... - Similar Threads - Can't play CoD

2. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  3. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  4. Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...: Unable to get passed landing page "press A to start" on COD MW 2 4458ca42-0711-457c-8cd0-fc1ec0a89099
  5. Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore: I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition includes the series x/s optimized editions....
  6. Can't play COD - ColdWar after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD - ColdWar after update: Dear Members, I was going to play a match on COD - Cold War, but now the system wants me to buy it again! Did any wan experience something like this? Does any wan know what to do? I thank you...
  7. can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One: I'm not sure where to go to get the help but here's what happened. I bought an xbox x series and bought Call of Duty-Cold War(Standard edition) but then I reset my xbox x and gave it to my nephew....
  8. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  9. COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign: COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign error says Missing DLC pack I have the dish,worked fine untill an update. Please advise b05addf2-9ad3-46dc-97b1-a2979a651227
  10. Can't play COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One please help: I've recently discovered that Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is on Backward Compatibility, so I tried to play the game but to no avail. My first thought would be that the problem comes from the...