Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign

Discus and support Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve recently bought Cod MW 1 and have downloaded the campaign packs but can’t play the campaign. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meakes2003, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Meakes2003
    Meakes2003 Guest

I’ve recently bought Cod MW 1 and have downloaded the campaign packs but can’t play the campaign. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won’t let me play

:)

Meakes2003, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

What Xbox console model/generation are you using specifically?
    May I also know the exact error message or error code you get when you try to access the game's campaign?

Be sure to download and install all the game's DLCs to avoid issues accessing some of the game's content:
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can’t play COD MW Campaign

Can you please validate if these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

From there, make sure that all packs are installed. If they are all installed but the same issue occurs, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you! Would it be okay if you uninstall and reinstall just the packs?
  6. Adam White1 Win User

Hi, yes I’ll post a pic for you.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign - Similar Threads - Can’t play CoD

2. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b
  3. Can’t play COD MW Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play COD MW Campaign: Hi, I recently paid for MV and made all the necessary downloads. There was several add ons however, I still cannot play the campaign? I’ve checked multiple forums on this situation and it seems...
  4. In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign: When I go into the game, the only options are buy MW2 or play warzone, I can’t find the campaign despite hacking the correct packs downloaded, I’ve been searching for ages for a fix but can’t find...
  5. I have XBox Gamepass Ultimate, but for some reason I can’t play CoD Black Ops online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have XBox Gamepass Ultimate, but for some reason I can’t play CoD Black Ops online...: I have tried restarting my console. Also tried removing my account and re-adding it. 16e37316-de9a-446a-a6d2-38e30a9acfd6
  6. I can’t play cod multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play cod multiplayer: I own the vault edition of the game but it won’t let me play shoot house. fa98bd00-b08a-452c-8115-69dbfdedf5ce
  7. Since update I can’t play survival on cod modern ware fare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since update I can’t play survival on cod modern ware fare: Since the update. Survival no longer shows in special ops section. Dlc shows installed 78be4c51-d958-4bfc-8457-5f180e8b3671
  8. Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?: I have over 13 files downloaded for COD modern warfare and Cold War but I can’t play the games even tho the Xbox store tells me that I own them and can’t purchase them again? Someone please tell...
  9. Can’t play COD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play COD: Modern Warfare: I got CODMW back in December with the Game Pass, when the warzone update came out I downloaded it but now when i try to play Modern Warfare it asks me to buy the whole game, even though I already...
  10. I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!: can somebody help me with this??? Microsoft suport didn’t give me a solution and Activision its very hard to talk with them. I cant play the game it literally kills my console when I put it. I was...