Cant play COD: Advanced Warfare after downloading

Discus and support Cant play COD: Advanced Warfare after downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got a new xbox series X a month ago. Going very well. I had Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on my old xbox one, so i decided to try to download it. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by flyibrahim, Feb 25, 2023.

1. flyibrahim
    flyibrahim Guest

Got a new xbox series X a month ago. Going very well. I had Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on my old xbox one, so i decided to try to download it. When i try to play, it says "Do you own this game or app?". It was weird because i cpuldnt download it from the store, it said not available. I had to download it from the mobile app because of that. I own the game, i bought it a few years ago. I tried looking up on youtube for gameplay on the xbox series x and there was a review, so that meant it should work. Checked my purchase history and it wasnt there. Thankfully, in my captures on xbox, there was a video i think i took on accident of me playing the game. I tried attaching it here but if it doesnt show sorry, first time posting a forum.

Help would be really appreciated.

:)

flyibrahim, Feb 25, 2023
  2. flyibrahim Win User

Hi, Rostom. Thank you for the advice. Ive already checked the order history. No record of Call Of Duty: AW. My only piece of proof are some screenshots and a video from years ago.

I dont know how to attach them here. Would be helpful if i could get advice on how to attach images here on this forum.

I really do have it, it just dissapeared when I logged into the new xbox. I have absolutely no idea how but i really want to play it for the campaign. Thank you, Rostom.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

As checked, the game is no longer available for purchase separately. It is only included in game editions like the one here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-...

If you have played the game before using your previous console, most likely it's been shared via home Xbox by someone or from your other accounts.

The best way to verify your game ownership is to find your proof of purchase like email confirmation or find the order from your account order history. I suggest to check your other emails or accounts to https://account.microsoft.com/ website and review their order history.
  4. Rostom L Win User

You may access the forum link on a desktop version. There should be an option to attach images.

The video and images do not really count as our proof of ownership because games can be shared through home Xbox. Maybe you have a different account or email address you may have forgotten that was registered to Microsoft and purchased the game there?
  5. Pixielf1001 Win User

Multiplayer

I cant get COD advanced warfare multiplayer at the moment either :/
  6. bujuboy-1ED46EDE-080 Win User

Xbox One refusing to connect to network

This afternoon I was asked to update COD Advanced Warfare, after the update downloaded successfully the game itself froze. all other aspects of the unit are functioning properly but I just cant load the game. Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?,
    If so...How do I fix it?
Thema:

1. Cant play COD: Advanced Warfare after downloading - Similar Threads - Cant play COD

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  4. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  5. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  6. When J play cod multiplier I am the only one in .my quad. I cant get the other 2 teammares

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When J play cod multiplier I am the only one in .my quad. I cant get the other 2 teammares: When playing call of duty multiplayer i'm the only person playing and I can't get the other two teammatesWhen playing Call of Duty multiplayer I'm the only person playing and I can't get the other...
  7. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2
  8. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  9. Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One: hello!! Yesterday i bought a dlc inside the game of call of duty ghosts 360 the cost was $1.99 dollars and i intalled it like the xbox one saibut when i restart the game to play de DLC it says...
  10. Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen: Can't play modern war zone, it just stays on the loading screen. But if I go into my sons room and play on his his work. And mine Does not. fd24729e-7791-4641-9153-95d13489d820