Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

Discus and support Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This really sucks, as i'm in a madden franchise with my friend and we can't play. submitted by /u/Additional_Equal_720 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Additional_Equal_720, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

/u/Additional_Equal_720, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Brock B Win User

No cloud games showing up

No I've had it a few months now. Even in the store it doesn't give me the option for cloud play. I've been trying to figure this out the last few hours and getting nowhere.
  3. Trayvon Clemmer Win User

Are the Cloud Gaming servers down right now?

i cant play any of my games on cloud gaming why is that like i cant even click on play
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work

Hello, what do you mean 6 months of gold is gone? What doesnt work on your COD. Even though its not 14days yet they also go by how much the game has been played to give refunds also. Just an fyi not tryna be smart but the police cant do anything about
    this :(
  5. Puff McDanks Win User

Let's put Halo 3 at the top again

I haven't been playing it as much as I used too (every day) over the past 2 months, but I've had this crazy itch to just say screw my other games and just play Halo 3. Nostalgia kills me on this game even though that's kind of weird. I'm happy to say I'm
    still friends with the people I started out with though, and it's such a fun, addicting game.
  6. vox verita vita Win User

How many of you are actually playing this game FOR THE FIRST TIME?

Been watching Let's Play's of it so, even though I've never actually played it, I know quite a bit about it. And despite watching hundreds of hours of gameplay for this game I couldn't help but play it for 5 hours straight. Been waiting for it for a while
    now. T_T
Thema:

Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

1. Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month... - Similar Threads - Cant Play cloud

2. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  3. Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.: I installed a game on my console so my wife can play with her profile and then i tried playing a completely separate game on my pc through cloud gaming. However it said i had to sign out of my...
  4. I cant play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: I tried to play Xbox cloud gaming. but i cant launch it. It showed "disconnected" . I tried everything from clearing cache in my browser, using another browser. Please provide me with a good...
  5. Why cant i play on the cloud ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play on the cloud ?: I have bought 1 month of game pass ultimate yesterday and i played on it. This morning, i open the xbox cloud website and i see i cant play the games because i can't click on "play" Just, why...
  6. Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...: Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING SESSION. What to do? 5a8be072-2923-4954-bd00-99e54d2f3037
  7. i cant find conan exiles cloud play button its just not there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find conan exiles cloud play button its just not there: when i search for conan it has a cloud play icon on the pic but no button im on xbox one and my friend next door can play it 0ab7e9d9-0b1f-4d48-afd8-ba6570ae7125
  8. to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one: hey there i was struggling to find the answer till i did some old school 80's technical support on my own and if like me you play alot of the older game from 360 on your xbox one you might run...
  9. Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC: I recently got the subscription and having problems accessing games on my PC. I have downloaded the xbox app and selecting a game and clicking play does not work. What happens is a pop up window...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it: Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it anyone know what happening i thought it was my laptop reset it then turn on and off wifi nothing...