Can't play call of duty. Can you help?

Discus and support Can't play call of duty. Can you help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Call of Duty black ops 2 and I have Xbox Live but the game seems to not understand. When I try playing zombies it says disconnected from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyberEmo, Nov 30, 2022.

1. CyberEmo
    CyberEmo Guest

I bought Call of Duty black ops 2 and I have Xbox Live but the game seems to not understand. When I try playing zombies it says disconnected from Xbox Live and I can't figure out how to play the game.

:)

CyberEmo, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cyberemo

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Is this the first time that you try to play this game or you were able to do it previously?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. XxOGKUSHxX87 Win User

Problems with Install

I can't install call of duty advanced warfare can you help me please
  4. nL Burn Win User

Unable to play COD.

Hi,

I can play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 but I am talking about Black Ops . I can't play that game, so could you help me now please?
  5. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Xbox One Nov 16th?

What a fail that would be if true. "Hey you can buy our flagship game (Call of Duty: Ghosts), but you can't play it for 11 days!"
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Can't play Call Of Duty

What is your NAT when you are both online on the console? Go to speedtest.net and run three tests; one close to you, one far from you and one in between, then post the result links here so we can help you figure this out further.
Thema:

1. Can't play call of duty. Can you help? - Similar Threads - Can't play call

2. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  3. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  6. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  7. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  8. I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...: Every time I load up the game it doesn't work and only lets me play local and I have xbox live 0bad4dc8-32d6-46c4-a6f1-a5c2196e89cd
  9. I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...: First of all, I don't like online multiplayer, I bought the game with the expectation of playing the campaign mode and the local multiplayer completely offline, I don't intend to subscribe to...
  10. I can't play Call of Duty MW2 on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Call of Duty MW2 on disc: I just bought Call of Duty MW2 on disc and I was able to play the game but when I switched to Fifa and then back to MW2 it starts saying "Sys_error DEV ERROR 6039 [ingame.fc]. Why is it doing...