Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, please help :( When I got my Xbox Series S I had the free pass for one month, I could play, everything was ok. It got cancelled due to lack of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johan Gro., May 19, 2023.

1. Johan Gro.
    Johan Gro. Guest

Hi, please help Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S :(

When I got my Xbox Series S I had the free pass for one month, I could play, everything was ok. It got cancelled due to lack of payment, and I got it back (one month after being cancelled).

The problem is that I can't play Borderlands 2 online. It runs the game but my account seems logged out(even though I'm not). I can only log in through the Xbox 360 menu, but the options of Xbox LIVE party are still unavailable (gray), when I try to log in, it keeps saying that I have to start an Xbox LIVE session to enable this function.

I tried reinstalling the game, deleting and opening my account again, changing the settings, and still seems impossible to fix this. I run the game on the Xbox One and it works perfectly.

What is it that I can't play multiplayer on my own Xbox Series S all of the sudden?

:)

Johan Gro., May 19, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Johan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried deleting the account´s cache specifically?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the game again.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Need some co-op partners to work with me

^^ 1) You're on the Xbox 360 forum for Borderlands 2.

2) This thread is 2 1/2 years old.

3) You're a Silver account, so you can't play online anyway.
  4. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

The subscription is active on both xbox one and Xbox series s.

1. Xbox one disc is original - subscription on this account
    2. Xbox series s digital - linked to subscription
    3. Xbox series s currently plays online
    • Forza horizon 4
    • Fifa 21
    • Rocket league
    1. Xbox one has all games downloaded on to it as they aren't disc versions
    2. Xbox series s has games shared to it
    3. If they series s is changed to home, what happens to the xbox one?
    • Can xbox one play the games online?
    • Says we can only change home 3 more times
    • I don't won't to change if it means xbox one can't play games online
  5. DamonT65 Win User

Borderlands 2 disconnects when playing remotely

Xbox one s and an Xbox one x. Playing Borderlands 2 remotely
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]"Pre-sequel" is contradictory. It's literally like saying the next in a series that comes before.[/quote]In this specific instance, that's correct. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel fits between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in the
    series cronology. As Borderlands 2 is the sequel to Borderlands, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel accurately describes the game's chronological position in the series.
Thema:

1. Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Can't play Borderlands

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  10. error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play: uninstalled it and re installed it, didn't work, restarted the xbox still didn't work also reported it. says takes to long to load and that code comes up 6d3b36d0-74d2-419b-8f00-8c513231053a