Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live

Discus and support Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all i have recently got a xbox one second hand and this was before there was backward support for bo2 and the current account i have i have had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elfenliedtopfan5, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live

Hello all i have recently got a xbox one second hand and this was before there was backward support for bo2

and the current account i have i have had for years and for some reason i get a error when loading bo2 on xbox one

Notice

this current profile is not allowed to play online

take note this is the first time i tryied playing bo2 online on xbox one

it worked perfectly fine on 360 i done nothing to breach or violate the rules of xbox so i cant see why my account is blocked as call of duty ghost plays fine

my gamertag is ( DEVTreyarch ) without the ()

can someone please help me with this issue as i am at a loss why this is happing to me.

:)

elfenliedtopfan5, Oct 21, 2017
  2. GameLegend21
    GameLegend21 Guest
    Cod:Bo2 isn't working on my account

I downloaded COD: BO2 and started it up. But when I clicked on Xbox live, it says that the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox Live, even though I have it on my other account. How do I play on my account? HELP!

GameLegend21, Oct 21, 2017
  3. GameLegend21
    GameLegend21 Guest
    COD: BO2 isn't working for me

I downloaded COD: BO2 and started it up. But when I clicked on Xbox live, it says that the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox Live, even though I have it on my other account. How do I play on my account? HELP!

GameLegend21, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Justin (Lord Gaming) Win User

call of duty advance war fighter

I have a problem with AW too but I cant play online! It says "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"! Please Help!
  5. bowski477 Win User

"The current account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Try removing the account from the console and then re adding it.
  6. WPAK Win User

"The current account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Hi there,

please be sure to check if all settings for online safety and privacy are allowing online game play (and user created content) at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

If this is happening on a child account then the parental account will need to set these settings.

If settings are changed be sure to sign out and in again on the console to make sure these settings will be active.

If the settings are already set up correctly or there is not change, then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via Phone, Twitter (@XboxSupport) or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can take a more indepth look into the issue and your account details to try and determine the cause
  7. madchaos079 Win User

Account not allowed on Xbox live

When I try to play on Xbox live with my new account I get a message saying 'the current profile is not allowed I play on Xbox live'
  8. Al4r Win User

Xbox Gold subrcription

i have same problem,i paid on 22.02.2017 and i was allowed to play online games etc but today i cant,tells me "current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live". i dont understand, i was able to play on 22-24 but today on 25.02.2017 its says this to me.any
    one knows what to do?
Thema:

Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live

1. Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live - Similar Threads - Cant Play BO2

2. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  3. Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?: I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360 too but he can play online, and i dont know...
  4. I cant play games on my Xbox due to it saying "You're already playing on Xbox One"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play games on my Xbox due to it saying "You're already playing on Xbox One": So I have been playing games like War Thunder alone, and Minecraft and COD Infinite Warfare Zombies with one other friend. Now when I try to open a game it says "You're already playing on Xbox...
  5. I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin: I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin 33eb1c4c-c86d-47e7-b66b-feb251332471
  6. Why cant i play my downloaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i play my downloaded games: My system. Wont let me play my games that i payed for 5bef5d06-8335-4f67-b788-7ca79cc8a852
  7. Why cant i play these games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play these games online?: So me and my dad both have a xbox, and each xbox has both of our accounts. whenever he buys gamepass on his account, it goes to mine too. Currently i can play games that are on gamepass, but for...
  8. why cant i play multiplayer on java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play multiplayer on java?: i have minecraft java edition and i it wont let me play multiplayer, ive searched up videos and turned on multiplay through settings but i it does not seem to work....
  9. Cant Play minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play minecraft Multiplayer: Cant play minecraft Multiplayer at PlayStation 33c0a28b-a66e-4a4f-a320-1df48416a125
  10. I cant play Minecarft Java multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant play Minecarft Java multiplayer.: I just downloaded Minecraft java edition but when I hover over the 'multiplayer' option it says that i can not play it and I need to check my Microsoft settings, I'm not sure what setting to...