Can't play bluray offline?

Discus and support Can't play bluray offline? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xbox 1 in offline mode and is the only xb1 I ever logged into so should be home xb1. I just moved so no Internet for a week, i put in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HomeBrewedHero1, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Can't play bluray offline?

I have the xbox 1 in offline mode and is the only xb1 I ever logged into so should be home xb1. I just moved so no Internet for a week, i put in the disc trying to play a bluray but says I have to connect to the Internet. Same with digital games and disc
    games. Wtf. Xb1 is a huge paper weight, my nes is better than xb1 lol

:)

HomeBrewedHero1, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

Mad Max Fury Road 4K UHD disc also can't play on my xbox one s...

so the issue is the bluray player app in the microsoft store.

it needs to be updated with the latest codecs.

please update the bluray player app.

TallerSnow45360, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Tirral86
    Tirral86 Guest
    Blu-Ray App not working and gone from the App Store.

Anyone else having trouble with the Blu-Ray app?

i have just rented a bluray and it won't play. So deleted the bluray app and now can't find it on the App Store to re download.

Cheers.

Tirral86, Oct 8, 2017
  4. TallerSnow45360 Win User

Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

Mad Max Fury Road 4K UHD disc also can't play on my xbox one s...

so the issue is the bluray player app in the microsoft store.

it needs to be updated with the latest codecs.

please update the bluray player app.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can Region 4 DVD's & Blu-ray's work on a UK XBox One

6. Remedy OmG Win User

Do I have to buy a NEW game for Xbox One or can I use my Xbox 360 discs?

Nice troll attempt Orion, but no the PS4 cannot play PS3 games. And the only reason why the Xbox can't is because they upgraded to Bluray, which can't read the old 360 discs.
  7. Arminator Win User

Blue ray player

Also: What BluRay discs are you trying to play that lock up the BluRay player app, and what BluRays are in poor quality?
  8. drivesafely Win User

3d Blu rays

what is a bluray mp4. I know it can not play a simple bluray 3d.
Thema:

Can't play bluray offline?

1. Can't play bluray offline? - Similar Threads - Can't play bluray

2. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link - Can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link - Can't play multiplayer: I'm on PC and I'm trying to play Sea of thieves now with my friends but I the invitations never work. Every time we accept an invitation it relaunches the game and that's it. Whenever I play other...
  3. Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it: We bought Minecraft Java Edition for our Mac and can't seem to get past the DEMO version. Please help. 497e52fc-6e58-4809-8b3b-bd98e6019be2
  4. I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.: Hello, I have recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but when trying to launch the game via launcher or when checking on the minecraft website, it lists it as if i do not...
  5. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  6. I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?: I've been trying to play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox series S through gamepass I've downloaded the game and all the additional content that comes with it but the content doesn't show up in...
  7. Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face: After having no issues playing PC Game Pass games on Windows 10 for months, all of my GP games suddenly started giving me a 0x80004005 error. This seems to be the same issues as...
  8. Still Can't Acess/Play Modern Warfare 2019 Campaign mode in 2023 !?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Can't Acess/Play Modern Warfare 2019 Campaign mode in 2023 !?: It's locked ?? I cannot acess it even though the campaign packs are installed . Apparently many users have experienced this problem since its released . Is there finally a ultimate solution for...
  9. I can't play a game that I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game that I own: I own Gotham knights and the game is telling me to sign in to the account that owns the game and I'm already signed in but it won't play ede4e63f-d02a-470c-9526-e3d49ab6b578
  10. xbox one x can't play 3d bluray

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x can't play 3d bluray: Hello guys, i'm from germany and i have a big problem with my Xbox one x. after the last hdr fix update for the bluray player app on Microsoft store, my Xbox one x can't play any 3d bluray....