Can’t play Battlefield V. Please give me a link to an agent.

Discus and support Can’t play Battlefield V. Please give me a link to an agent. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can’t play Battlefield V multiplayer. Have a gamepass ultimate, can play in other games by EA access/Gamepass like Battlefront. But for some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seva_Bro62, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Seva_Bro62
    Seva_Bro62 Guest

Can’t play Battlefield V multiplayer. Have a gamepass ultimate, can play in other games by EA access/Gamepass like Battlefront. But for some reason have a trial version of Battlefield which doesn’t let me to play multiplayer - it offers me to ‘improve’ my version by buying EA access, which i obviously already own. Try to chat with gamer through your support system - he tried to help at the beginning, but didn’t give a **** real soon. Try to use virtual agent, but stupid bot don’t give me a link to a god damn agent and just spam me with uselless info. Please help.

sorry for orthography.

it’s not the first time when i can’t play some games by gamepass/ea access

:)

Seva_Bro62, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Fresh Angle345 Win User

Cant redeem my code for Battlefield V

I have the same issue as all of these other people. I want to be able to play battlefield v. those two ways you listed do not work unfortunately. the code for battlefield 1 revolution and 1943 work. and the 1 month ea access works. please fix this for
    me as soon as possible. the main reason I bought the xbox one s bundle was to play battlefield v
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Favourite Game Soundtrack

Oh the Battlefield 1 soundtrack is hauntingly beautiful. Battlefield V is lovely too but there is something about 1 that gives me chills. And makes the hair on my neck stand on end.
  5. Villarino Win User

Gaming and Celebrating

Happy 4th of July to everyone! I ´m from Europe, i doesnt know untill now what play next, so you give me and idea and i will play Battlefield V , congrats to the veterans too!
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox One S

"Battlefield V is showing ready to start but it is giving me a code and doesn't start"

What is the error code that you are receiving?
Thema:

1. Can’t play Battlefield V. Please give me a link to an agent. - Similar Threads - Can’t play Battlefield

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  8. Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade: What can’t I play battlefield five. It says I need to upgrade 0bae8cac-a2b0-42d6-a279-5276e4e9f21f
  9. Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play: I preorder 2042 2-3 months ago and I completed the purchase 107$ today was early launch day for preorder so I went to play and it says I don’t own so I deleted it thinking it was glitched and I...
  10. Can’t play Battlefield V. My Xbox One X is now a $600.00 paperweight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Battlefield V. My Xbox One X is now a $600.00 paperweight.: I upgraded from my Xbox One Day One Edition to an Xbox One X in December. Since upgrading I’ve had daily and often hourly disconnects from Xbox live only when i play Battlefield V. I watch...