Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

Discus and support Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by willl_, Nov 26, 2020.

1. willl_
    willl_ Guest

Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

Hello

Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary.

I have two accounts on my Xbox: my main, and the second account what I have game pass ultimate until 2023.

I can play a hugh number of games from this shared account, like games from game pass and ea play (e.g. battlefield 1, the sims 4, star wars).

But the game I really want to play is Battlefield V...

And the error is:

When a enter Multiplayer, "you have to buy the entire version... You're using a trial version...".

OMG help me please, if not I'll return this Xbox to store.

When I enter on the account that have Game pass ultimate I can play normally, but I want to play in my main account.

I am having another bug but I don't want stress by now: I have two perfect Earpods 3.5mm and when I plug it on two controllers (from series s and from one s), I have a buzzzzzz constantly... I can't use my headphones! And I don't want pay new headphones!

Thank you!

:)

willl_, Nov 26, 2020
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

gamepass not sharing properly

As ngocphi has pointed out, you can't download X/S games to an Xbox One console. The account with the actual Game Pass Ultimate subscription can play these games via the cloud but cloud gaming is not sharable. It is a feature only available to the account with the subscription. A second account on the "Home" Xbox One will not be able to play any X/S games through the cloud unless they actually purchase Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can be used on Xbox One, Windows 10, Android (Cloud Gaming) & Xbox Series X|S The subscription is tied to your account, not the console.
  5. Folabi111 Win User

Minecraft not opening

We play on our Xbox series S. Does Minecraft need gold for me to log in to it? That was never an issue before I got Ultimate game pass
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass on multiple devices

Yes sir. EA Play will be added to Game Pass Ultimate on 10. November along side the Series S/X launch.
Thema:

1. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account - Similar Threads - Can't play Battlefield

2. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game: Hallo, I need help.. When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20 30 sec and its frezze and go back to main...
  3. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  4. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  5. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  6. I can't play Battlefield 1 (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Battlefield 1 (0x8027025a): I tried a lot of way to solve this but they didn't work. I bought my xbox just 1 month ago and this is ridicilous. A lot of player live the situation but you don't even care about it. What a...
  7. Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.: So I've downloaded Battlefield 4 of the market few days ago for free since the price tag was 0,00$ but now it's telling me I've got to buy it to play even of I've been playing BF4 for the past...
  8. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....
  9. I can't play battlefield because it said I need Xbox live permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play battlefield because it said I need Xbox live permission: help I can't play battlefield because I don't have Xbox live permission L 2833325f-5001-44ae-a93b-8b58548e2125
  10. can't play multiplayer on Battlefield 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play multiplayer on Battlefield 1: I can't choose play multiplayer when I play Battlefield 1 on xbox one ... e36097c0-7999-4c38-8e56-6c8c63032948

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to play battlefield v in another profile on xbox