Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

Discus and support Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, I need help.. When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Belmin Ribanvovic, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

Hallo, I need help..

When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20 30 sec and its frezze and go back to main xbox home screen. What is the problem ?

:)

Belmin Ribanvovic, Jan 22, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ExactingBelt167 Win User

wrong region error code 0x80a40401

Please stop post [Mod Removed – Profanity]. I can't even read this anymore. Its not only xbox live issue. We just can't login to our accounts. PSN and Nintendo services doesn't support in all countries, right. But u can login
    and play games what u already own... And why MS continue ship consoles to "banned" regions. U can buy xbox console in random shop in every "not supported" region, but u can't even create or login to u acc...
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

EA Access

Hi,

because you cancelled your subscription you can't play EA games that you downloaded from EA acces in order to play those games you need to buy or renew the EA acces subscription
  5. Cursebreaker131 Win User

account not letting me log in on my xbox

For me I play Minecraft on my android phone (MCPE) My acc used to work but now when I try to sign in it says that it can't login to my account. Plz help!!!!!!
  6. JimBLogic Win User

Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

Same error, can't install new games. Waste of money for every day that i can't acces the game library
Thema:

1. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game - Similar Threads - Can't play battlefield

2. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  3. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  4. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  5. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  6. I can't play Battlefield 1 (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Battlefield 1 (0x8027025a): I tried a lot of way to solve this but they didn't work. I bought my xbox just 1 month ago and this is ridicilous. A lot of player live the situation but you don't even care about it. What a...
  7. Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.: So I've downloaded Battlefield 4 of the market few days ago for free since the price tag was 0,00$ but now it's telling me I've got to buy it to play even of I've been playing BF4 for the past...
  8. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....
  9. I can't play battlefield because it said I need Xbox live permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play battlefield because it said I need Xbox live permission: help I can't play battlefield because I don't have Xbox live permission L 2833325f-5001-44ae-a93b-8b58548e2125
  10. can't play multiplayer on Battlefield 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play multiplayer on Battlefield 1: I can't choose play multiplayer when I play Battlefield 1 on xbox one ... e36097c0-7999-4c38-8e56-6c8c63032948