Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b

Discus and support Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so I have been trying it play games on Epic Games and Rockstar launcher but I can’t because of the error code 0xc000007b I keep getting the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyxociano, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Cyxociano
    Cyxociano Guest

Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b

Hi so I have been trying it play games on Epic Games and Rockstar launcher but I can’t because of the error code 0xc000007b I keep getting the same message about that error code and I have been trying to see how to fix it like updating my system and reinstalling the apps but nothing works. Does anyone know how to help me or help me fix that error code so I can get back to playing my games?

:)

Cyxociano, Mar 14, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, Cyxociano,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are reporting an error code when using the Epic game store launcher and attempting to play GTA? Does GTA open the Rockstar launcher and crash as well? Unfortunately, we do not provide support for 3rd party launchers. Have you contacted Epic support and made them aware of this issue when attempting to play GTA? Also, which GTA title are you trying to play? Here is the link to their site and support page. I would submit a ticket and provide screenshots if you have them. You may also need to submit a ticket to Rockstar support. Researching the code you provided 0xc000007b, this comes back as an issue with the Epic game store, Rockstar launcher, or the game within the Epic game store. You may need to reinstall. This error code is also attributed to issues with your operating system. Here is one suggestion you can try as well.

Suggestion: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can't open Epic Games Launcher

Hello Adithya P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that could help you fix the issue with error 0xc000007b in Epic Games Launcher:

Reinstall Epic Games Launcher: Click Start. Type “Add or Remove Programs” and press Enter. Search for Epic Games Launcher and select it. Click Uninstall. Once this is done, download the latest installer from www.epicgames.com to reinstall the launcher

Verify the game: Close the game (if you are running it). Open Epic Games launcher. Select Library at the top left. Below the game tile, click on the three dots. Select Verify. Wait for the process to complete. Start the game and check if error 0xc000007b appears again

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Senira

Is this happening only with the Epic launcher?
    If that’s the case the best option is reach Epic dedicated support here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us

But before that try using these articles:
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...
    https://thedroidguy.com/epic-games-0xc000007b-e...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. giacomo volo1 Win User

My games keep on crashing, idk what to do

everything went perfectly but now there is an issue, another error code Error code: (0xc000007b)

any idea what error this is?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Is this happening only with the epic games launcher?
Thema:

1. Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b - Similar Threads - Can’t play games

2. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  3. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  4. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  5. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  6. I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am: I wanted to play online games at night so I asked my parents to increase the screen time but even we tried to increase the screen time, I can’t access to every online game after 12.am. How can we...
  7. My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x: Hi I brought my Xbox series s a couple years ago and had no problems with it until now. I don’t know what has gone on but I’ve tried to instal a game only for Xbox s and x and I can’t install...
  8. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  9. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  10. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...