Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install

Discus and support Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't install game services it just gets stuck saying its installing and should take a few minutes. I also can't uninstall the xbox app and get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Da55at, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Da55at
    Da55at Guest

Can't install game services it just gets stuck saying its installing and should take a few minutes. I also can't uninstall the xbox app and get the error code: 0x80073cfe.

After looking at other peoples questions I tried using the command "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers"i get the error seen in the screen shot sfc scannow doesn't show anything and dism shows everything is fine.

Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install [​IMG]

:)

Da55at, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  3. KillerBBQ Win User

Can't install any GamePass games on PC

Thanks for the advice @jesse, this did bring back the F drive but... now my original issue has returned 🤦

[​IMG]
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Can't install any games on gamepass (pc)

5. Jesse E' Win User

It's strange. Try this let's see

Go to the below and delete both keys and reboot.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNe
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device, and try to install the game again.

Go to the below and delete both keys and reboot.
Thema:

1. Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install - Similar Threads - Can't play gamepass

2. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  3. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  4. Can't play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online with gamepass ultimate: Me and my friend are game sharing so that he can play my bought games and I get his gamepass ultimate, but after his subscription ran out and he re-bought it, I've been able to download and play...
  5. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  6. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  7. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  8. I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts: every time I restart, the Teredo says its unable to qualify and it always says server connectivity is blocked and I even tried port forwarding these ports: Port 88(UDP), Port 3074(UDP and TCP),...
  9. Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games: Getting an error within the gamepass app on PC "Gaming services failed with error code 0x8007007e. Tried powershell commands, deleting Gaming Services from registry, creating another account on...
  10. Can't play EA games on Gamepass Ultimate PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play EA games on Gamepass Ultimate PC: Hi! I have gamepass ultimate and can play gamepass games but i can't play ea games. I've downloaded bf 2042, nfl 22 and 23and whenever i press play my pc tries to boot it up but then the ea app...