Can't play any game 0x80070002

Discus and support Can't play any game 0x80070002 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, no updates available. Can't launch any game either play button doesn't do anything or automatically prompts microsoft store "game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GunterDesu, Dec 10, 2021.

  1. GunterDesu
    GunterDesu Guest

    Can't play any game 0x80070002


    Windows 10, no updates available.

    Can't launch any game either play button doesn't do anything or automatically prompts microsoft store "game services".

    :)
     
    GunterDesu, Dec 10, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Can't play any game 0x80070002

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    1. Open Powershell as ADMIN

    2. Type the following command and press the Enter key:

    Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

    Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

    Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

    Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

    4. Wait until the process is finished. It should only take a few seconds to run.

    5. Type exit and press the Enter key to exit PowerShell.

    Once done, RESTART your PC.

    To reinstall the Microsoft store :

    Press Windows key + X

    Click Windows PowerShell (Admin)

    At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    Log in back on both apps and try again.
  3. Lightsoiz Win User

    Xbox app crashing, I cannot play

    I couldnt install gaming services, got the error Code: 0x80070002

    Can you resolve this issue? It's a simple app, and I have the game pass, why I can't play????
  4. Maksim Kamaletdinov Win User

    0x80070002 Error

    Actually, i can't install anything on C drive, bc its has not enough free memory for games(
    And error is 0x80070002 in xbox, and 0x80070005 while changing
  5. Isaiahb0 Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 won't download and install after I upgraded my PC

    I am also getting the same error code (0x80070002) when trying to download ANY game on the Xbox app.
  6. Larkitt 25 Win User

    Can't launch a game (0x80070002)

    I just reset my console and I can launch the game :)
Thema:

Can't play any game 0x80070002

Loading...
  1. Can't play any game 0x80070002 - Similar Threads - Can't play game

  2. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says...
  5. I have Game Pass Core but can't play online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass Core but can't play online: Every time I try to play a multiplayer game I'm told my account doesn't have multiplayer access. I tried closing and reopening the game, tried a different game and restarting my Series S but none...
  6. Can't play a game without downloading an update?!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game without downloading an update?!: I tried to play Atomfall (not the first time playing it) on my PC just now, but it requires a 17GB update, and I don't have enough bandwidth in my internet subscription. Why are updates mandatory...
  7. Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core: Hi, I can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core, all my settings have allow so that I can play online multilayer but I still can't, some help would be much appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Can't play Game Pass games offline on my HOME Xbox Series X, even though it's set as HOME Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass games offline on my HOME Xbox Series X, even though it's set as HOME Xbox: Whenever my internet goes down, and I try to start up a Game Pass game, I get an error saying that I need to be online to play the game. The error mentions that if I want to prevent this in the...
  9. I can't play or update my games 0x803f8001 error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or update my games 0x803f8001 error: I have an error 0x803f8001 telling me that I don't have a subscription except that I have one and now I can't play any of games nor update them. [img] Screenshot clearly says that I have the...
  10. I can't play COD MW2 with game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play COD MW2 with game pass: I can't play MW2 wwith game pass, It keep showing like picture, I only can access to DMZ, but can't do to Campaign and other mode, I tried many way on internet but it doesn't work, I also can play...