Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold”

Discus and support Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer play/download For Honor despite the fact that i receiver it through its free gold monthly promotion. My xbox gold subscription is up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Super Sniper115, May 1, 2020.

1. Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold”

I can no longer play/download For Honor despite the fact that i receiver it through its free gold monthly promotion. My xbox gold subscription is up to date.

:)

Super Sniper115, May 1, 2020
  2. shawie60 Win User

Many thanks, finally found a list that had the 'removed ' games on. One more question if I can, If I buy online will it still use my old saved games etc ?
  3. Skullfire1213 Win User

This is the same thing that is hiappening to me and
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Super Sniper115,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how perplexing a problem this could be for anyone to have. I second what was posted by @H3PA80Rand
    suggest removing your profile from the console and then redownloading it.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading
  5. Super Sniper115 Win User

It displays the price as if it is unowned
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Have you tried launching the game both from your Games and Apps section and also from the Store? If you look the game up in the Store, does it show "Install" or "Play" there?
Thema:

1. Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold” - Similar Threads - Cant play game

2. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  3. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. I cant play a game because of Performance Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game because of Performance Check: I have xbox game pass and I can`t open Hell Let Loose because of ,,Performance check not available...'' i want to mention that i have a good pc with 3060ti and i9 gen10...
  6. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  7. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  8. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription: So my brother used to use an xbox one s and just now upgraded to a series x and we used to be able to play at the same time on the same game and now on the new console it kicks us off the game...
  10. I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying: I need help. I linked my EA account that has the ea play with my xbox account but i cant download the games included in the EA play without paying for them can someone help?...